UFO: Alien Invasion Issue Tracker
star_faded.png
Please log in to bookmark issues
bug_report_small.png
CLOSED  Bug report #5208  -  Wrong msgid in every .po file
Posted Nov 11, 2013 - updated Aug 02, 2014
icon_info.png This issue has been closed with status "Closed" and resolution "RESOLVED".
Issue details
  • Type of issue
    Bug report
  • Status
     
    Closed
  • Assigned to
     Internecivus Raptus
  • Progress
       
  • Type of bug
    Not triaged
  • Likelihood
    Not triaged
  • Effect
    Not triaged
  • Posted by
     Internecivus Raptus
  • Owned by
    Not owned by anyone
  • Estimated time
    Not estimated
  • Time spent
    2 days
  • Category
    Not determined
  • Resolution
    RESOLVED
  • Priority
    Not determined
  • Reproducability
    Not determined
  • Severity
    Not determined
  • Targetted for
    icon_milestones.png Not determined
  • Complexity
    icon_customdatatype.png Normal
  • Platform
    icon_customdatatype.png Not determined
  • Architecture
    icon_customdatatype.png Not determined
Issue description
I've found that one of the strings wasn't translated in game. I checked .po file and found, that it's translated, but appears very suspicious. It was
  1. #: ../base/ufos/ui/transfer.ufo:426
  2. msgid "Capacity overload\";"


After I removed \"; from that string, tooltip became translated. I took a short look at that file, here is what I found:
  1. cmd "trans_disable disable \"_Capacity overload\";"
So it's possible that it's problem with parser.

Steps to reproduce this issue
Nothing entered.