Archive > Bugs in older version (2.4)

Reproducable fallback to desktop after finishing a mission

(1/3) > >>

mfazza:
Hi there

I tried the next mission in the attached savegame for several times now. But after every try, i fall back to desktop and I don't know, why. I have also attached the console-log - so i hope, a developer (or someone else) can help me.

Thanks alot
mfazza

geever:

--- Quote from: mfazza on April 29, 2012, 03:59:18 pm ---I tried the next mission in the attached savegame for several times now. But after every try, i fall back to desktop and I don't know, why. I have also attached the console-log - so i hope, a developer (or someone else) can help me.

--- End quote ---

The mission just loaded fine and I could kill the aliens. I don't know what should I see in your log as the last message is a finished battle in it....

-geever

mfazza:
Hi geever

Thanks for your reply.

Well, I can try to explain it a bit more. You're right, I can start the battle without a problem and go through the hole battle. After the battle, there is the debriefing with the stats how many aliens are killed, how many civilists are rescued and so on. When I then go on with a click, I'm on the windows-desktop. I tried this now for about 5 or 6 times and everytime this happened. There are no messages or warnings or something. I'm just back on the windows-desktop.

Do you could end the mission and go on on the geoscape?

mfazza:
I now tried to let the ai make the mission and it worked. Now I have the problem, when I finish the next mission: after debriefing, ufoai crash to desktop without any errormessage or something.

I play in german, have win7 and the latest release. Attached the new savegame.

ShipIt:
I played both missions on my WIN7 laptop. No problems afterwards. Did you sell or store the UFO?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version