Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This defines a special mission target. The entity can spawn e.g. a particle (like smoke) to mark a landing zone that must be occupied to win the match.
- particle: The particle to display.
- item: Item that must be placed here to trigger the target (e.g. a bomb that will blast the target entity, valid bombs are e.g. bomb1 and bomb2).
- group: Allows you to group mission entities - e.g. you have to occupy them all for x rounds to win the match.
- target: The target that is triggered once the round time was hit - target trigger must have targetname set.
- message: A message that is shown when the mission is completed.
- targetname: The name of this mission target.
- desc: The description of this mission target.
- origin: The position of this mission target.
- spawnflags: Level flags
- radius: If the entity has to be occupied this defines the radius that is needed. The value is given in world units. This means that one grid tile is 32 units.
- team: The id of the team this mission is for (1 = Phalanx, 7 = Aliens, 1-6 multiplayer teams)
- time: If set the entity has to be occupied x rounds to win the mission. In case of a bomb target this is the amount of rounds the bomb has to be laid down.