A camera allows the specified team to increase their view radius. misc_camera is only available in single player mode.
To add a camera right click on any 2D view window to bring up the Context menu. Choosing 'Create entity' and select misc_camera.
The spawnflags property is used to set levelflags for the model.
- origin: the position of the model
- spawnflags: level flags, rotate
- team: the team this camera belongs to
- 0 = civilian
- 1 = phalanx
- 7 = alien (will not effect AI behaviour at this time)
- targetname: the id of this entity
- active: 1 = active, 0 = inactive. You can define whether this camera is active (or whether it must be activated by e.g. a trigger_touch)
- group: This e.g. allows several cameras to be turned on/off by one trigger_touch.