Mapping/Entities/func door sliding
This is a sliding door. It's a brush entity. The sliding brush must hide in other brushes once the door is opened (that's also the reason why an upward opening for the z-axis is not supported, it would be visible for higher levels).
- dir: This is a bitmask of the axis and the direction the door is opening into.
- Possible values are:
- * 6 and 10 (x-axis, left and right)
- * 5 and 9 (y-axis, up and down)
- * 3 (z-axis, down) (no up supported)
- noise: Sound that is played once the door opens or closes