project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: selling and transferring.  (Read 2032 times)

knightsubzero

selling and transferring.
« on: March 13, 2008, 04:59:23 am »
there seems to be some issues with selling and transferring.

1. selling items doesnt seem to work, you hit the button to increase the selling amount, which seems to work, but there is no button to actually sell the item and they just stay in your base.

2. you cannot quickly sell or transfer items, what i mean by that is if you have 500 exess alien materials, to transfer those you need to click your mouse 500 times.  it would be much better if you can increment them by 10 or 100, like you can with the production page or if you hold down your mouse then they just click thru very rapidly.

3. other people have mentioned the bugs in the transferring, i think if the transports ships are going to be doing a transfer mission then they sould show up on the world map.

p.s. great game, looking forward to vehicles (tanks), and getting rid of the civilian death cap. :P

Offline geever

• Project Coder
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
Re: selling and transferring.
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 11:14:02 pm »
hi. Which version do you use?
In the version I use, which is near to the latest, there are 'Buy factor' and 'Sell factor' settings (I've checked at equipment selling) and buying/selling happens immediately.

By the way this second is not good. As I know there is (or will be) a selling penalty. So if I want to buy something and accidentally click to an other item's buy button, selling it will cause deficit for me. A confirmation button would be nice. I'll create an official FR for this. :)

knightsubzero

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2008, 01:19:48 am »
i have the latest version, i will keep an eye out for buy and sell settings.

Lord Valdez

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2008, 04:15:28 pm »
In 2.2.1 Selling and buying is solved, but transfering is still a pain in the back. It is very annoying.