project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Cargo Plane Transmutes Matter?  (Read 1616 times)

Offline Doctor J

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
Cargo Plane Transmutes Matter?
« on: March 08, 2008, 06:43:51 pm »
Here's exactly what i did: on the 2.2 Mac binary, i transferred a Dropship, its squad, and all their gear to another base.  I was not quite done loading the gear onto the transport [was down to pistols] when i got an error message that the storage in the new base was now full.  Assuming that the interface had stopped before crossing the threshold of 100% full, i clicked "Transfer".  The transport took off.  When it arrived at the new base, there was a strange message like "Base Oceania has no Antimatter Storage, 64 units of antimatter destroyed".  I hadn't even gotten to where i could research antimatter, and i definitely didn't have any.  It got even curiouser when i tried to outfit the squad.  I had shipped, for example, 1 Machine Gun and 5 MG magazines.  The new base received 69 MGs and 1 magazine.  Not only did the quantities change, but my storage held a lot of things that i couldn't use: Miniguns, Nanotube Armor, etc.  I hadn't yet researched any of these things.  What was worse, storage was now 40% over full, and i couldn't do anything until i sold off the excess.  I have included two savefiles: Slot4 is just after the transport plane takes off, Slot5 is just after arrival in Base Oceania.

[attachment deleted by admin]