project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: can't create 3rd base  (Read 2312 times)

Offline domanz

• Rookie
    • View Profile
can't create 3rd base
« on: June 08, 2012, 01:11:56 am »
Hi, I don't think it's a bug so I post it here. I can't create my third base. I'm on 19. may of first year and want to create my 3rd base in asia, after having built one in europe and n-america. But I can't, if I click create base, nothing happens. Anyone know what's up with that? I have enough funds.

EDIT: Found out myself that I needed to destroy an offsite installation. I searched your wiki and googled for a reason why no base could be built, maybe it would help others to mention somewhere that you need free offsite slots. And an UI element telling the player how many slots there are total/already in use would be very helpful.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 01:27:09 am by domanz »

ChemBro

Re: can't create 3rd base
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 01:32:43 am »
EDIT: Found out myself that I needed to destroy an offsite installation. I searched your wiki and googled for a reason why no base could be built, maybe it would help others to mention somewhere that you need free offsite slots. And an UI element telling the player how many slots there are total/already in use would be very helpful.

This should be a bug. The one thing, you can always build (if you have enough money) is a base.

Offline domanz

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: can't create 3rd base
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2012, 02:07:51 am »
Yeah, up to that point I was able to build a base even with my offsite installation at the limit, but I thought there might be other rules which prohibit me from building a new base.