project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Friendly AI (not civilians)  (Read 2891 times)

Offline iamaloner

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Friendly AI (not civilians)
« on: March 12, 2012, 04:16:15 pm »
Guys, I would like to see some friendly AI... Not the civilians but soldier...

So I would like to see maps with scenario like ambushed convoy with very important stuff, like alien vehicle parts, informations of prototype stuff... So Friendly AI would be armed with pistols, assault rifles and smgs and fire at aliens and take cover...

It would add more realism and fun as you could see friendly AI keeping busy aliens so that you can like flank the aliens and that...
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 10:41:31 am by bayo »

Offline geever

• Project Coder
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Firendly AI (not civilians)
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2012, 04:42:43 pm »
Guys, I would like to see some friendly AI... Not the civilians but soldier...

So I would like to see maps with scenario like ambushed convoy with very important stuff, like alien vehicle parts, informations of prototype stuff... So Friendly AI would be armed with pistols, assault rifles and smgs and fire at aliens and take cover...

It would add more realism and fun as you could see friendly AI keeping busy aliens so that you can like flank the aliens and that...

Use forum search.

-geever

Offline Kildor

• Project Artist
  • Captain
  • Project mapper and some other stuff`er
    • View Profile
    • http://ufoai.nx0.ru
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2012, 05:02:00 pm »
Hey guy, you are not game producer and you do not pay us for the game development.

Also, it looks like you do not know how to use forum search. I can help you in it. Do you see an input at top-right corner of the page? Write your search term (the title of the topic you want to write) and press «Search» button. You will get some (or many) existing topics, especially concerning destructible environment, engine change and AI.

So, please, shut up with your «genial ideas» until you have no patches.

Offline iamaloner

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2012, 05:40:34 pm »
Hey guy, you are not game producer and you do not pay us for the game development.

Also, it looks like you do not know how to use forum search. I can help you in it. Do you see an input at top-right corner of the page? Write your search term (the title of the topic you want to write) and press «Search» button. You will get some (or many) existing topics, especially concerning destructible environment, engine change and AI.

So, please, shut up with your «genial ideas» until you have no patches.

Shut up... I am just discussing... If you dont like it, you can only cry... So GTFO with your hostility...

Offline Kildor

• Project Artist
  • Captain
  • Project mapper and some other stuff`er
    • View Profile
    • http://ufoai.nx0.ru
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2012, 06:00:12 pm »
That is your problem. You try to «discuss» instead of using search before.

And we do not need useless «discussion» from ppls who is not able to help the project.

Offline iamaloner

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2012, 07:22:24 pm »
That is your problem. You try to «discuss» instead of using search before.

And we do not need useless «discussion» from ppls who is not able to help the project.

You are one anoying capitalist pig... Please go tape yourself on napalm bomb and activate it... There is no better smell then burning kid/troll...

Offline geever

• Project Coder
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2012, 07:27:48 pm »
LOL.

-geever

Offline Mattn

• Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
  • https://github.com/mgerhardy/vengi
    • View Profile
    • Vengi Voxel Tools
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2012, 07:29:38 pm »
please be more gentle

the idea is not new - we already have plans for this. but this is not a very quick task and we need the man-power to implement this. this is something that will get implemented, but not very soon (until we get patches - that would speed things up of course ;) )