project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Mouse Cursor sticks at top-left in full screen mode (It's a closed bug but ...)  (Read 2909 times)

Offline ptbptb

• Rookie
    • View Profile
I'm talking about this bug. When you alt-tab away from the game in full-screen mode the mouse cursor sticks in the top-left hand corner of the screen. 

I understand it's an "SDL issue" so I'm not asking for the bug to be re-opened or whatever, I'd just like to know if anyone can advise on how to get it to stop happening.  I've downloaded the latest stable SDL runtime I could find (and couldn't find any more recent beta SDL runtime files) and it didn't make any difference.

Offline Mattn

• Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
  • https://github.com/mgerhardy/vengi
    • View Profile
    • Vengi Voxel Tools
which build are you using? muton published an updated sdl.dll - but you can't use that with our nightly builds, as they are statically linked

Offline ptbptb

• Rookie
    • View Profile
which build are you using? muton published an updated sdl.dll - but you can't use that with our nightly builds, as they are statically linked

I got the 16MB UFO:AI binaries yesterday and stuck them over the full 868MB full installer version I installed on Sep 24th. 

I guess I should get with it and do a git repository checkout and compile it myself with the fixed SDL?
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 11:35:15 am by ptbptb »

Offline ptbptb

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Well, I finally got UFO AI compiled on my local computer (2732 warnings!) using muton's updated SDL and it all seems to be working OK.