project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: savegame error: med. alien armour - sold during research  (Read 2125 times)

Offline mf_nor

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
savegame error: med. alien armour - sold during research
« on: March 16, 2011, 09:48:01 am »
Hey my first post

info: I have Ufo AI 2.3.1 Win7 32-bit with nvidea geforce 7950 GT driver:nvd2dum.dll
Allthough I dont think it matter because its a savegame error.

I researched Medium Alien Armour and sold the armour during research.
I got a message saying something like i couldnt reseach it anymore(fair enough). Then I buy it back for 7500 and reassign the scientists. I get the research done. But i dont get any followups to research) When I click on research it is saying the same percentage as when i sold it - even tho I have the alien medium armour in my ufopedia and I cant assign the researchers since its already researched. I tried to retrieve another medium armour and research it from a different base on a diffent savegame, but same thing happens, only the percentage changes to a higher one, since i got more of it researched since the switch. 

Im not sure how this error got triggered but it follows the save game when I got it. My guess is that the error triggers when u sell medium armour during research. Maybe everything need to get researched from the same base? I am not sure where I researched it first.  Hope this info is enough - cheers :)