project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: 2.3.1 bug  (Read 2269 times)

Offline killyblame

• Rookie
    • View Profile
2.3.1 bug
« on: January 22, 2011, 02:52:11 pm »
hello guys:

i have already written some of these:

-plasma blade, if u loot it and use without being researched the game will crash
-if u send marines away ( lets say they are gonna do a mission) u can send their stuff to another base, once i had done it, my marines ended up unarmed against aliens T_T, im not sure about selling it, propably the same thing
-if i press the reload button (u got to do it 3-5 times ) right after launching a rocket (RL ) it moves me to the point before the mission
-unarmed aliens follow citizens and end up hidden somewhere,it takes time to find them
--stupid AI which can be easily abused, aliens always pick the quickest path, if there is a wall or something in the way they keep trying, all the player has to do is get another marine and go from behind while the bait  keeps them busy
-cannot shoot through paralyzed aliens, can step on to them, tho
-and again problem with stupid AI, if aliens are on an upper or lower level right above below you, the stupid Ai will make them follow u ( it picks the shortest path and the shortest path is through the floor)
: all harvester missions, underground missions, ther is one with severe system with aliens underground, a tube station, and all defend the base missions ( aliens atack from the ground level ) if u dont go towards the stairs they will stay above ur head forever
« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 11:05:08 am by killyblame »