project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Game crashes at transfer delivery  (Read 1751 times)

Offline Purgatorius

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
Game crashes at transfer delivery
« on: January 17, 2011, 09:04:03 pm »
Hello!
The game suddenly crashed, apparently without reason. I restarted it and continued from my save, but the game crashed at the same time again.
When I slowed down time right before the game crashed, I could see that a transfer was completed right before the game crashed. The transfer contains either 450 pieces of antimatter or a Dragon intercepter which isn't fully fueled. (I don't know for sure which transfer is completed, but I've been able to transfer antimatter before without the game crashing.)

The error log is in an attachment.

Offline geever

• Project Coder
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Game crashes at transfer delivery
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 09:39:57 pm »
Hello!
The game suddenly crashed, apparently without reason. I restarted it and continued from my save, but the game crashed at the same time again.
When I slowed down time right before the game crashed, I could see that a transfer was completed right before the game crashed. The transfer contains either 450 pieces of antimatter or a Dragon intercepter which isn't fully fueled. (I don't know for sure which transfer is completed, but I've been able to transfer antimatter before without the game crashing.)

The error log is in an attachment.

Please attach your savegame too

-geever