project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Running the game for the first time, missing SDL components.  (Read 5448 times)

Offline njt1982

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
Running the game for the first time, missing SDL components.
« on: January 03, 2011, 04:48:36 pm »
Hi guys - first post here.

Some background:
  • I loved the original games and got as excited as a little girl at a boy-band concert when I saw this project! ;-)
  • I'm running OS X 10.6.5 on a 4 year old Mac Book Pro (2.33Ghz Core 2 Duo, 3Gb 667Mhz DDR2 SDRAM, ATI Radeon X1600 256Mb running at 1680x1050 32Bit, 500Gb WD Hard Disk, UFO installed on /Volumes/Data/Mac Games/UFOAI.app/)

While downloading the game I realised I might need the SDL components. I have XCode installed already (I'm an experienced Drupal web developer by trade/hobby and wanted to play with iPhone mobile sites) so thought I'd give running it a go anyway, but no luck. It complained that SDL Image was missing.

So this is what I did to get it to load...

First I downloaded some SDL Libraries...
a) Download SDL Runtime Library from here (not 100% sure this is needed, but it was only 800Kb!): http://www.libsdl.org/download-1.2.php
b) Download SDL_image Binary from here: http://www.libsdl.org/projects/SDL_image/

Then I opened the downloaded SDL DMG's and copy the SDL.framework and SDL_image.framework into the /Libaray/Frameworks/ folder.

On the next run, it appears the compiled binary was looking in /opt/local/Library/Frameworks which didn't exist for me... so I opened Terminal and ran the following:
Code: [Select]
$ sudo mkdir -p /opt/local
$ sudo ln -s /opt/local/Library /Library/
The mkdir makes sure that both opt and local exist. The "ln -s" symlinks a Library folder within /opt/local/ to the Libaray folder in the root (where we put the SDL*.framework stuff).

So I tried again, but this time it complained about SDL_mixer... so I added a (c) to the download list above...
c) Download SDL_mixer Binary from here: http://www.libsdl.org/projects/SDL_mixer/
Then open the DMG and put SDL_mixer.framework in the same Frameworks folder as SDL and SDL_image.

So I train AGAIN to run it again by double clicking the green icon. It sat there and bounced for a while, running both cores at about 50%. Then it frozen. SO CLOSE!!!

So I opened Terminal and ran the following:
$ cd /Volumes/Data/Mac Games/UFOAI.app/Contents/MacOS
$ ./ufo

This was MUCH better. I got a different icon in the Dock and then a game started loading. Lots of debug text in the Terminal too... But then it crashed again. I'm still working on getting it running, but I thought I'd post this before I forgot the initial steps ;)

Here is the entire output from my most successful run so far:

evian:MacOS nthompson$ ./ufo
objc[10691]: Class SDLTranslatorResponder is implemented in both /Library/Frameworks/SDL.framework/Versions/A/SDL and /Volumes/Data/Mac Games/UFOAI.app/Contents/MacOS/./../Libraries/libSDL-1.2.0.dylib. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
objc[10691]: Class SDL_QuartzView is implemented in both /Library/Frameworks/SDL.framework/Versions/A/SDL and /Volumes/Data/Mac Games/UFOAI.app/Contents/MacOS/./../Libraries/libSDL-1.2.0.dylib. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
objc[10691]: Class SDL_QuartzWindowDelegate is implemented in both /Library/Frameworks/SDL.framework/Versions/A/SDL and /Volumes/Data/Mac Games/UFOAI.app/Contents/MacOS/./../Libraries/libSDL-1.2.0.dylib. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
objc[10691]: Class SDL_QuartzWindow is implemented in both /Library/Frameworks/SDL.framework/Versions/A/SDL and /Volumes/Data/Mac Games/UFOAI.app/Contents/MacOS/./../Libraries/libSDL-1.2.0.dylib. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

---- filesystem initialization -----
Adding game dir: /usr/local/share/ufoai/base
Adding game dir: ./base
Added packfile ./base/0base.pk3 (9 files)
Added packfile ./base/0maps.pk3 (544 files)
Added packfile ./base/0materials.pk3 (45 files)
Added packfile ./base/0media.pk3 (10 files)
Added packfile ./base/0models.pk3 (2015 files)
Added packfile ./base/0music.pk3 (49 files)
Added packfile ./base/0pics.pk3 (2114 files)
Added packfile ./base/0shaders.pk3 (26 files)
Added packfile ./base/0snd.pk3 (266 files)
Added packfile ./base/0ufos.pk3 (97 files)
Adding game dir: /Volumes/Data/nthompson/Documents/UFOAI-2.3.1/base
using /Volumes/Data/nthompson/Documents/UFOAI-2.3.1/base for writing
executing default.cfg
couldn't execute config.cfg

----- network initialization -------
libcurl/7.21.1 OpenSSL/1.0.0a zlib/1.2.5 libidn/1.19 initialized.

------ server initialization -------
added 7 maps to the mapcycle

----- console initialization -------
Console initialized.

------- video initialization -------
SDL version: 1.2.14
I: desktop depth: 32bpp
I: video memory: 0
I: Available resolutions: 1680x1050 1280x1024 1440x852 1280x800 1152x720 1024x768 1024x640 800x600 800x500 720x480 640x480 (11)
I: video driver: Quartz
I: setting mode -1
I: set swap control to 0
I: 1024x768 (fullscreen: no)
I: got 8 bits of stencil
I: got 24 bits of depth buffer
I: got double buffer
I: got 8 bits for red
I: got 8 bits for green
I: got 8 bits for blue
I: got 8 bits for alpha
I: got 0 multisample buffers
GL_VENDOR: ATI Technologies Inc.
GL_RENDERER: ATI Radeon X1600 OpenGL Engine
GL_VERSION: 2.0 ATI-1.6.24
GL_EXTENSIONS: GL_ARB_transpose_matrix GL_ARB_vertex_program GL_ARB_vertex_blend GL_ARB_window_pos GL_ARB_shader_objects GL_ARB_vertex_shader GL_ARB_shading_language_100 GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays GL_EXT_clip_volume_hint GL_EXT_rescale_normal GL_EXT_draw_range_elements GL_EXT_fog_coord GL_EXT_gpu_program_parameters GL_EXT_geometry_shader4 GL_EXT_transform_feedback GL_APPLE_client_storage GL_APPLE_specular_vector GL_APPLE_transform_hint GL_APPLE_packed_pixels GL_APPLE_fence GL_APPLE_vertex_array_object GL_APPLE_vertex_program_evaluators GL_APPLE_element_array GL_APPLE_flush_render GL_APPLE_aux_depth_stencil GL_NV_texgen_reflection GL_NV_light_max_exponent GL_IBM_rasterpos_clip GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap GL_ARB_imaging GL_ARB_point_parameters GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp GL_ARB_multitexture GL_ARB_texture_env_add GL_ARB_texture_cube_map GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3 GL_ARB_multisample GL_ARB_texture_env_combine GL_ARB_texture_compression GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_ARB_shadow GL_ARB_depth_texture GL_ARB_shadow_ambient GL_ARB_fragment_program GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadow GL_ARB_fragment_shader GL_ARB_occlusion_query GL_ARB_point_sprite GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object GL_ARB_draw_buffers GL_ARB_shader_texture_lod GL_ARB_half_float_vertex GL_ARB_texture_rg GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array GL_EXT_framebuffer_object GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample GL_EXT_texture_rectangle GL_ARB_texture_rectangle GL_EXT_texture_env_add GL_EXT_blend_color GL_EXT_blend_minmax GL_EXT_blend_subtract GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias GL_EXT_abgr GL_EXT_bgra GL_EXT_stencil_wrap GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic GL_EXT_separate_specular_color GL_EXT_secondary_color GL_EXT_blend_func_separate GL_EXT_shadow_funcs GL_EXT_stencil_two_side GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1 GL_EXT_texture_sRGB GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate GL_EXT_texture_mirror_clamp GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil GL_EXT_provoking_vertex GL_APPLE_flush_buffer_range GL_APPLE_ycbcr_422 GL_APPLE_rgb_422 GL_APPLE_vertex_array_range GL_APPLE_texture_range GL_APPLE_float_pixels GL_ATI_texture_float GL_ARB_texture_float GL_ARB_half_float_pixel GL_APPLE_pixel_buffer GL_APPLE_object_purgeable GL_NV_blend_square GL_NV_fog_distance GL_ATI_texture_mirror_once GL_ATI_blend_equation_separate GL_ATI_blend_weighted_minmax GL_ATI_texture_env_combine3 GL_ATI_separate_stencil GL_ATI_texture_compression_3dc GL_SGIS_texture_edge_clamp GL_SGIS_texture_lod GL_SGI_color_matrix GL_EXT_vertex_array_bgra GL_ARB_instanced_arrays
using GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two
using GL_ARB_shading_language_100
GLSL Version: 1.20
using GL_ARB_framebuffer_object
max draw buffers: 4
max render buffer size: 4096
max color attachments: 4
using GL_ARB_draw_buffers
max supported lights: 8
max texture units: 8
max texture coords: 8
max vertex attributes: 16
max texture size: detected 4096
...but using 2048 as requested
Using low resolution globe textures as requested.
R_LoadShader: world_vs.glsl: Compiler Log:
------------------------------
R_LoadShader: world_fs.glsl: Compiler Log:
R_LoadProgram: 'world' loaded.
R_LoadShader: warp_vs.glsl: Compiler Log:
R_LoadShader: warp_fs.glsl: Compiler Log:
R_LoadProgram: 'warp' loaded.
R_LoadShader: geoscape_vs.glsl: Compiler Log:
R_LoadShader: geoscape_fs.glsl: Compiler Log:
R_LoadProgram: 'geoscape' loaded.
R_LoadShader: combine2_vs.glsl: Compiler Log:
R_LoadShader: combine2_fs.glsl: Compiler Log:
R_LoadProgram: 'combine2' loaded.
R_LoadShader: convolve3_vs.glsl: Compiler Log:
R_LoadShader: convolve3_fs.glsl: Compiler Log:
R_LoadProgram: 'convolve3' loaded.
R_LoadShader: atmosphere_vs.glsl: Compiler Log:
R_LoadShader: atmosphere_fs.glsl: Compiler Log:
R_LoadProgram: 'atmosphere' loaded.
R_LoadShader: simple_glow_vs.glsl: Compiler Log:
R_LoadShader: simple_glow_fs.glsl: Compiler Log:
R_LoadProgram: 'simple_glow' loaded.
SDL_image version 1.2.7
SDL_ttf version 2.0.9 - we need at least 2.0.7

------- sound initialization -------
SDL_mixer version: 1.2.8
... requested audio rate: 44100
... driver: 'coreaudio'
... audio rate: 44100
... audio channels: 2

------- input initialization -------
0 possible joysticks
no joystick found.

----------- parse scripts ----------
50 script files
47 ui script files
Shared Client/Server Info loaded
... 99 items parsed
... 32 damage types parsed
... 80 map definitions parsed
... 29 equipment definitions parsed
... 10 inventory definitions parsed
... 20 team definitions parsed
executing keys.cfg
music change to van_theme (from PsymongN3)
s_language has no value
...using language: en_US.UTF-8
...registering 10 fonts
134 static models loaded
====== UFO Initialized ======
=============================
Could not find cinematic 'videos/intro'
Switch grab input off
^C

Offline njt1982

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
Re: Running the game for the first time, missing SDL components.
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 04:54:12 pm »
Hmm... So it ran on the 2nd go. Managed to set the language and user name. It then crashed when I tried to up the Anistrophic filtering too high :-)

Offline njt1982

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2011, 05:10:04 pm »
Third attempt managed to get all the way through the intro for an Easy Campaign... then it crashed with the following information (following on, basically, from the previous dump)...

Change gametype to 'Campaign mode'

--- save subsystem initialization --
added base subsystem
added research subsystem
added campaign subsystem
added hospital subsystem
added market subsystem
added employee subsystem
added aliencont subsystem
added aircraft subsystem
added installation subsystem
added ufostores subsystem
added production subsystem
added messagesystem subsystem
added stats subsystem
added nations subsystem
added transfer subsystem
added alien base subsystem
added xvirate subsystem
added messageoptions subsystem
Campaign data loaded - size 4458784 bytes
...techs: 189
...buildings: 19
...ranks: 16
...nations: 8
...cities: 457

Sanity check for script data
...buildings ok
...tech ok
...aircraft ok
...items ok
...items ok
...... city 'ankara' can't be used in game: it has no map fitting parameters
      (No map fitting craft_ufo_harvester)
      (Terrain: mountain, Culture: oriental, Population: village)
...... city 'dushanbe' can't be used in game: it has no map fitting parameters
      (Terrain: mountain, Culture: oriental, Population: suburban)
...... city 'konya' can't be used in game: it has no map fitting parameters
...... city 'mashhad' can't be used in game: it has no map fitting parameters
...... city 'tehran' can't be used in game: it has no map fitting parameters
NAT_ScriptSanityCheck Errors: 5
...nations failed
music change to karlmacklin_geoscape (from van_theme)

Segmentation fault

I've no experience to tell what this means - but I'd hazard a guess that the game somehow decides what should be in the campaign and then cycles through the maps to find a map that contain the campaign parameters?!

Now to try again :-)

Offline njt1982

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2011, 05:17:54 pm »
Meh - cant get it to run at all now...
evian:MacOS nthompson$ ./ufo
objc[10898]: Class SDLTranslatorResponder is implemented in both /Library/Frameworks/SDL.framework/Versions/A/SDL and /Volumes/Data/Mac Games/UFOAI.app/Contents/MacOS/./../Libraries/libSDL-1.2.0.dylib. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
objc[10898]: Class SDL_QuartzView is implemented in both /Library/Frameworks/SDL.framework/Versions/A/SDL and /Volumes/Data/Mac Games/UFOAI.app/Contents/MacOS/./../Libraries/libSDL-1.2.0.dylib. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
objc[10898]: Class SDL_QuartzWindowDelegate is implemented in both /Library/Frameworks/SDL.framework/Versions/A/SDL and /Volumes/Data/Mac Games/UFOAI.app/Contents/MacOS/./../Libraries/libSDL-1.2.0.dylib. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
objc[10898]: Class SDL_QuartzWindow is implemented in both /Library/Frameworks/SDL.framework/Versions/A/SDL and /Volumes/Data/Mac Games/UFOAI.app/Contents/MacOS/./../Libraries/libSDL-1.2.0.dylib. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

---- filesystem initialization -----
Adding game dir: /usr/local/share/ufoai/base
Adding game dir: ./base
Added packfile ./base/0base.pk3 (9 files)
Added packfile ./base/0maps.pk3 (544 files)
Added packfile ./base/0materials.pk3 (45 files)
Added packfile ./base/0media.pk3 (10 files)
Added packfile ./base/0models.pk3 (2015 files)
Added packfile ./base/0music.pk3 (49 files)
Added packfile ./base/0pics.pk3 (2114 files)
Added packfile ./base/0shaders.pk3 (26 files)
Added packfile ./base/0snd.pk3 (266 files)
Added packfile ./base/0ufos.pk3 (97 files)
Adding game dir: /Volumes/Data/nthompson/Documents/UFOAI-2.3.1/base
using /Volumes/Data/nthompson/Documents/UFOAI-2.3.1/base for writing
executing default.cfg
executing config.cfg

----- network initialization -------
libcurl/7.21.1 OpenSSL/1.0.0a zlib/1.2.5 libidn/1.19 initialized.

------ server initialization -------
added 7 maps to the mapcycle

----- console initialization -------
Console initialized.

------- video initialization -------
SDL version: 1.2.14
I: desktop depth: 32bpp
I: video memory: 0
I: Available resolutions: 1680x1050 1280x1024 1440x852 1280x800 1152x720 1024x768 1024x640 800x600 800x500 720x480 640x480 (11)
I: video driver: Quartz
I: setting mode -1
I: set swap control to 0
I: 1680x1050 (fullscreen: yes)
I: got 8 bits of stencil
I: got 24 bits of depth buffer
I: got double buffer
I: got 8 bits for red
I: got 8 bits for green
I: got 8 bits for blue
I: got 8 bits for alpha
I: got 0 multisample buffers
GL_VENDOR: ATI Technologies Inc.
GL_RENDERER: ATI Radeon X1600 OpenGL Engine
GL_VERSION: 2.0 ATI-1.6.24
GL_EXTENSIONS: GL_ARB_transpose_matrix GL_ARB_vertex_program GL_ARB_vertex_blend GL_ARB_window_pos GL_ARB_shader_objects GL_ARB_vertex_shader GL_ARB_shading_language_100 GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays GL_EXT_clip_volume_hint GL_EXT_rescale_normal GL_EXT_draw_range_elements GL_EXT_fog_coord GL_EXT_gpu_program_parameters GL_EXT_geometry_shader4 GL_EXT_transform_feedback GL_APPLE_client_storage GL_APPLE_specular_vector GL_APPLE_transform_hint GL_APPLE_packed_pixels GL_APPLE_fence GL_APPLE_vertex_array_object GL_APPLE_vertex_program_evaluators GL_APPLE_element_array GL_APPLE_flush_render GL_APPLE_aux_depth_stencil GL_NV_texgen_reflection GL_NV_light_max_exponent GL_IBM_rasterpos_clip GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap GL_ARB_imaging GL_ARB_point_parameters GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp GL_ARB_multitexture GL_ARB_texture_env_add GL_ARB_texture_cube_map GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3 GL_ARB_multisample GL_ARB_texture_env_combine GL_ARB_texture_compression GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_ARB_shadow GL_ARB_depth_texture GL_ARB_shadow_ambient GL_ARB_fragment_program GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadow GL_ARB_fragment_shader GL_ARB_occlusion_query GL_ARB_point_sprite GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object GL_ARB_draw_buffers GL_ARB_shader_texture_lod GL_ARB_half_float_vertex GL_ARB_texture_rg GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array GL_EXT_framebuffer_object GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample GL_EXT_texture_rectangle GL_ARB_texture_rectangle GL_EXT_texture_env_add GL_EXT_blend_color GL_EXT_blend_minmax GL_EXT_blend_subtract GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias GL_EXT_abgr GL_EXT_bgra GL_EXT_stencil_wrap GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic GL_EXT_separate_specular_color GL_EXT_secondary_color GL_EXT_blend_func_separate GL_EXT_shadow_funcs GL_EXT_stencil_two_side GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1 GL_EXT_texture_sRGB GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate GL_EXT_texture_mirror_clamp GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil GL_EXT_provoking_vertex GL_APPLE_flush_buffer_range GL_APPLE_ycbcr_422 GL_APPLE_rgb_422 GL_APPLE_vertex_array_range GL_APPLE_texture_range GL_APPLE_float_pixels GL_ATI_texture_float GL_ARB_texture_float GL_ARB_half_float_pixel GL_APPLE_pixel_buffer GL_APPLE_object_purgeable GL_NV_blend_square GL_NV_fog_distance GL_ATI_texture_mirror_once GL_ATI_blend_equation_separate GL_ATI_blend_weighted_minmax GL_ATI_texture_env_combine3 GL_ATI_separate_stencil GL_ATI_texture_compression_3dc GL_SGIS_texture_edge_clamp GL_SGIS_texture_lod GL_SGI_color_matrix GL_EXT_vertex_array_bgra GL_ARB_instanced_arrays
using GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two
using GL_ARB_shading_language_100
GLSL Version: 1.20
using GL_ARB_framebuffer_object
max draw buffers: 4
max render buffer size: 4096
max color attachments: 4
using GL_ARB_draw_buffers
max supported lights: 8
max texture units: 8
max texture coords: 8
max vertex attributes: 16
max texture size: detected 4096
...but using 2048 as requested
Using low resolution globe textures as requested.
R_LoadShader: world_vs.glsl: Compiler Log:
R_LoadShader: world_fs.glsl: Compiler Log:
R_LoadProgram: 'world' loaded.
R_LoadShader: warp_vs.glsl: Compiler Log:
R_LoadShader: warp_fs.glsl: Compiler Log:
R_LoadProgram: 'warp' loaded.
R_LoadShader: geoscape_vs.glsl: Compiler Log:
R_LoadShader: geoscape_fs.glsl: Compiler Log:
R_LoadProgram: 'geoscape' loaded.
R_LoadShader: combine2_vs.glsl: Compiler Log:
R_LoadShader: combine2_fs.glsl: Compiler Log:
R_LoadProgram: 'combine2' loaded.
R_LoadShader: convolve3_vs.glsl: Compiler Log:
R_LoadShader: convolve3_fs.glsl: Compiler Log:
R_LoadProgram: 'convolve3' loaded.
R_LoadShader: atmosphere_vs.glsl: Compiler Log:
R_LoadShader: atmosphere_fs.glsl: Compiler Log:
R_LoadProgram: 'atmosphere' loaded.
R_LoadShader: simple_glow_vs.glsl: Compiler Log:
R_LoadShader: simple_glow_fs.glsl: Compiler Log:
R_LoadProgram: 'simple_glow' loaded.
SDL_image version 1.2.7

------- sound initialization -------
SDL_mixer version: 1.2.8
... requested audio rate: 44100
... driver: 'coreaudio'
... audio rate: 44100
... audio channels: 2

------- input initialization -------
0 possible joysticks
no joystick found.

----------- parse scripts ----------
50 script files
47 ui script files
Shared Client/Server Info loaded
... 99 items parsed
... 32 damage types parsed
... 80 map definitions parsed
... 29 equipment definitions parsed
... 10 inventory definitions parsed
... 20 team definitions parsed
executing keys.cfg
music change to van_theme (from PsymongN3)
Bus error

Gonna have to try a reboot I think. Shame - I was really looking forward to playing it! :-(

Offline Mattn

• Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
  • https://github.com/mgerhardy/vengi
    • View Profile
    • Vengi Voxel Tools
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2011, 11:07:33 pm »
now you have installed sdl twice (once in system global /Library/Frameworks and one that comes with the ufo bundle) - which version of sdl did you install?  (macports?)

objc[10898]: Class SDLTranslatorResponder is implemented in both /Library/Frameworks/SDL.framework/Versions/A/SDL and /Volumes/Data/Mac Games/UFOAI.app/Contents/MacOS/./../Libraries/libSDL-1.2.0.dylib. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
objc[10898]: Class SDL_QuartzView is implemented in both /Library/Frameworks/SDL.framework/Versions/A/SDL and /Volumes/Data/Mac Games/UFOAI.app/Contents/MacOS/./../Libraries/libSDL-1.2.0.dylib. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
objc[10898]: Class SDL_QuartzWindowDelegate is implemented in both /Library/Frameworks/SDL.framework/Versions/A/SDL and /Volumes/Data/Mac Games/UFOAI.app/Contents/MacOS/./../Libraries/libSDL-1.2.0.dylib. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
objc[10898]: Class SDL_QuartzWindow is implemented in both /Library/Frameworks/SDL.framework/Versions/A/SDL and /Volumes/Data/Mac Games/UFOAI.app/Contents/MacOS/./../Libraries/libSDL-1.2.0.dylib. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

i don't know exactly what this bus error means, but i highly suspect this sdl framework issue to cause this.

Offline ovvldc

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2011, 12:00:32 am »
If I have the most recent SDL 2.xx installed, perhaps UFO:AI should just use that? Or am I making life more difficult now?