project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Dead alien corpses, and storage  (Read 2579 times)

Offline PurpleCaterpillar

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Dead alien corpses, and storage
« on: October 26, 2010, 01:45:08 am »
On the "stable 2.3" version it seems that I'm accumulating a huge amount of alien corpses,
which are useless after researching a single corpse of each species.

I can't find a way to get rid of them, and I think they're filling up my storage.
I'm not 100% certain this is a bug, but it looks suspicious due to the following reason:

I keep the same equipment in each of my bases (up to small variations in ammunition amounts),
but it's evident that the older bases have less storage room left.
I only started investigating this problem when I received a message,
saying my production is halted due to lack of storage space (around 7 months into the game).

Note:
I've found past reports on this problem, but they were all very old (for previous releases) and went unanswered as well.

Offline mor2

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
Re: Dead alien corpses, and storage
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2010, 02:48:57 am »
try checking again for sell breathing devices(last tab)  and other alien artifacts.

Offline PurpleCaterpillar

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2010, 08:08:47 am »
OK, my mistake. False alarm.
I should have done this in the first place:
I've sold all the equipment in the base, and verified that the storage behaves perfectly fine.

I failed to notice that the "small variations in ammunition amounts" - that I've mentioned - are the cause of this "problem".

To the moderator(s): Feel free to delete this topic altogether. I'm rather embarrassed...   :-[

Offline Duke

• Administrator
  • PHALANX veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2010, 09:53:42 pm »
No need to be embarrassed. Maybe your post will help half a dozen other users to *silently* avoid that mistake ;)