project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: More Inaccessability bugs in 2.3 release  (Read 2695 times)

Offline Excalibolg

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
More Inaccessability bugs in 2.3 release
« on: June 20, 2010, 08:16:39 am »
I'm running the 2.3 release version for windows on xp and I cant gain entry to the upper floor of a landed harvester. The left doorway side of the two doors providing entry into the ufo is blocked some how by invisible unpathable terrain. You see normal floor tiles but you wont be allowed to walk on it. The right side is accessible thou, but there is another blockage on the right side at the doorway to the stairs leading to the 2nd floor. Issues like this happened in the 2.3 dev release too, although in a different form, as in previous releases I've only seen inaccessible 2nd floors.

Offline Mattn

• Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
  • https://github.com/mgerhardy/vengi
    • View Profile
    • Vengi Voxel Tools
Re: More Inaccessability bugs in 2.3 release
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010, 08:25:15 am »

Offline Kobold

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2010, 08:07:15 pm »
I'm running the 2.3 release version for windows on xp and I cant gain entry to the upper floor of a landed harvester. The left doorway side of the two doors providing entry into the ufo is blocked some how by invisible unpathable terrain. You see normal floor tiles but you wont be allowed to walk on it. The right side is accessible thou, but there is another blockage on the right side at the doorway to the stairs leading to the 2nd floor. Issues like this happened in the 2.3 dev release too, although in a different form, as in previous releases I've only seen inaccessible 2nd floors.

you used the download from our forum, Win32 Development Binary Installer Links?
I use the official stable 2.3 release version... but i dont got any problem on the harvester ufo... here a screenshot where i past the 2nd floor already >.>

Offline Mattn

• Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
  • https://github.com/mgerhardy/vengi
    • View Profile
    • Vengi Voxel Tools
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2010, 08:09:30 pm »
it's only in the +tropic rma