project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Blue Sun  (Read 2221 times)

Dark

Blue Sun
« on: March 31, 2010, 09:02:50 pm »
I am making a turn-based space strategy game called "Blue Sun".
Im working on that project for a very long time now and just recently it has become playable multiplayer.
Ive been trying to look for people who would be interested in the game, but no luck.

I thought of mentioning the game here as UFO:AI is also a tactical turn-based game so perhaps someone here could like "Blue Sun" as well.
Information about my project can be found on the games forum: http://forum.bluesun.com.pl.
Feel free to join and post there if you like.

For a quick introduction of the game you can take a look at screenshots, read about game features or download game alpha version.
I am still far from implementing the game story, but if you are interested, you may already read the story introduction.

I have created a list where anyone interested in a multiplayer match can sign up - here. You dont need to register on the forum to post there.
There is no AI implemented yet, so the only way to play is multiplayer or hot-seat.

Just a note:
Please dont think of this topic as shameless advertising.
Im posting this as I think there might be people here interested in my game.
Im also an X-Com fan and Im keeping track of UFO:AI as well as the forum.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 03:56:35 am by Dark »

Offline DiDiT

• Squad Leader
  • Your local Flame-thrower wielding Furry.
    • View Profile
Re: Blue Sun
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2010, 10:56:28 pm »
from what Iv seen screen-shot wise, your game actually looks VERY interesting! I'm gonna download now!

oh, and, you know the saying: "if you build it, they will come"? I think it fits well here.  ;)

keep it up!