project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Compilation/running  (Read 3350 times)

ralthor

Compilation/running
« on: August 29, 2009, 09:27:06 pm »
I started fresh with everything, got it all built with the newest code blocks for UFO AI, maps, po files, etc.

I have never tried to use Radiant before (because it never compiled) so I thought I would get that going so I could see how everything works together and make the installer, etc.

So Radiant gave me the following error with revision 25902

Code: [Select]
Compiling: ..\..\src\tools\radiant\plugins\sound\sound.cpp
Compiling: ..\..\src\tools\radiant\plugins\sound\soundmanager.cpp
Compiling: ..\..\src\tools\radiant\plugins\sound\soundplayer.cpp
Compiling: ..\..\src\tools\radiant\libs\gtkutil\timer.cpp
Linking dynamic library: ..\..\radiant\modules\sound.dll
.objs\radiant_sound\src\tools\radiant\plugins\sound\soundmanager.o:soundmanager.cpp:(.text+0x7d): undefined reference to `ISoundManager::~ISoundManager()'
.objs\radiant_sound\src\tools\radiant\plugins\sound\soundmanager.o:soundmanager.cpp:(.text+0x127): undefined reference to `ISoundManager::~ISoundManager()'
.objs\radiant_sound\src\tools\radiant\plugins\sound\soundmanager.o:soundmanager.cpp:(.text+0x1b5): undefined reference to `ISoundManager::~ISoundManager()'
.objs\radiant_sound\src\tools\radiant\plugins\sound\soundmanager.o:soundmanager.cpp:(.text+0x1e1): undefined reference to `ISoundManager::~ISoundManager()'
.objs\radiant_sound\src\tools\radiant\plugins\sound\soundmanager.o:soundmanager.cpp:(.text+0x279): undefined reference to `ISoundManager::~ISoundManager()'
.objs\radiant_sound\src\tools\radiant\plugins\sound\soundmanager.o:soundmanager.cpp:(.text+0x2a5): more undefined references to `ISoundManager::~ISoundManager()' follow
.objs\radiant_sound\src\tools\radiant\plugins\sound\soundmanager.o:soundmanager.cpp:(.text$_ZN13ISoundManagerC2Ev[ISoundManager::ISoundManager()]+0x8): undefined reference to `vtable for ISoundManager'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
Process terminated with status 1 (0 minutes, 21 seconds)
7 errors, 0 warnings

I reverted back before the sound manager was edited (25863) and it compiled fine.  Then I went to run it and had no idea what to put in for the compiler binary (tried all the binaries I could find), but always got this same error:

Code: [Select]
Module Ready: 'toolbar' 'UFO:AI'
Module Initialising: 'plugin' 'SoundManager'
Module Ready: 'plugin' 'SoundManager'
Module Initialising: 'plugin' 'brushexport2'
Module Ready: 'plugin' 'brushexport2'
Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_accel_group_connect: assertion `GTK_IS_ACCEL_GROUP (accel_group)' failed**-Message: vfs directory: E:/dev/ufoai/base/
**-Message: Parsing shaderfile 'E:/dev/ufoai/radiant/shaders/common.shader'
**-Message: Parsing shaderfile 'E:/dev/ufoai/radiant/shaders/textures.shader'
225:9: parse error at 'origin': expected '{'
ERROR: expected {. parsing file ufos/entities.ufo
**-Message: Load entity definition file from 'ufos/entities.ufo'
**-WARNING **: Could not find image (/pipes) for prefab /pipes.map

I assume I have an obvious setting wrong with radiant, but am not finding it on the wiki/forums...

Offline RudolfoWood

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Compilation/running
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2009, 07:31:46 pm »
currently there is a known bug with sound plugin. you should delete sound.dll before starting uforadiant from radiant subdirectory.
If that does not help, try to run radiant from debugger to see where it fails and report back here.

Offline Duke

• Administrator
  • PHALANX veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Compilation/running
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2009, 12:10:39 am »
The 'compiler binary' is your path to ufo2map.exe.