project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Good time to build a new base?  (Read 3775 times)

Megakiller

Good time to build a new base?
« on: July 18, 2009, 08:14:25 pm »
What exactly is a good time to build a new base? On one hand I have the risk of firbirds getting pwnt and my squads with it(this caused me to loose due to simple bad luck) and on the other hand it costs HUGE sums of money build a base.

odie

Re: Good time to build a new base?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2009, 08:07:26 pm »
What exactly is a good time to build a new base? On one hand I have the risk of firbirds getting pwnt and my squads with it(this caused me to loose due to simple bad luck) and on the other hand it costs HUGE sums of money build a base.

Well, its usually good after 1 or 2 months, when u have spare cash (like close to maybe 1/2 a million?). It also depends on your level of play, and the current version (if its 2.2.1, maybe 1 month after setup and 1st paycheck comes in, will be good, if its 2.3? will.......... also a month or 2, cos we have other off-base installations which might be why u wanna build a base in the first place).

Then again, its very much up to u. I have generally some hefty 4 bases. lol. 1 basic startup base, 1 for extreme research, 1 for production and other stuff and another, well, for new operations. :P

Then again, my play is more for troubleshooting, so ya, nvm me. :D