project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Place to upload test binaries (possible solution)  (Read 9195 times)

odie

Re: Place to upload test binaries (possible solution)
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2009, 11:50:18 am »
Ah, just a word of caution, (cos i spoke too fast).

It seemed that the filefront seemed to have intermittent failures for upload (such as after 1 hr plus, at the saving to server stage, it timeout.....).

It may be not so stable still...... keeping fingers crossed.....

So i be with nakido for a while. Lol. :P

Offline brackxs

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2009, 07:21:35 pm »
@odie:
nakido is way cool! downloads are really fast and you're allowed to use download managers. I was able to download your last build within 5 minutes.. :-))

odie

« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2009, 05:44:24 am »
@odie:
nakido is way cool! downloads are really fast and you're allowed to use download managers. I was able to download your last build within 5 minutes.. :-))

WOW! brackxs: Where on earth are u?? Downloading 500+++ MB in 5 mins?

Lol. I am getting the very feeling that my ISP is ripping me off here in singapore already (ok, i am bluffing, i already knew that years ago. lol).

Tell me brackxs, ur connection, to download 1GB, does it take only 10 mins? Hmmmm....

And yes, i got to know nakido randomly, and asked some of my korean and usa frds - they said with the nakido flag and download managers, its way uber cool..... cooler than filefront - which always sent irritating msg to delete files in 4 days, or megashare which has alot of well...... speed issues and upload limit issues..... :P

Yupz, i agree, nakido's way cool. lol. Cheers!