project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: 2.2.1 on Windows, Bugs (Probably already known?)  (Read 1595 times)

Erom

2.2.1 on Windows, Bugs (Probably already known?)
« on: October 31, 2008, 04:04:46 pm »
Two bugs I've found while playing the release version -

1) Missile Sites - when you build a missile site in a base, it seems there are some text fields that are not getting initialized properly - the available base defenses at the bottom of the window often contain pictures and text from whatever window I was looking at last (a picture of a plasma grenade just after I was looking at researching them, a list of my soldiers just after I was assigning them to a dropship, ect.) Worse, the game occasionally crashes when attempting to assign a base defense system.

2) Magic Never Ending Ammo - The ammo you get to start the game seems to never get used up, so long as you don't exhaust an entire clip in the mission - that is, my weapons are always full and the soldier is still carrying two backup clips, even if I used 90% of the clip in the gun in the last mission. This doesn't seem to happen for weapons I produce - my first laser or bolter rifle, for example, seems to always use a clip from the soldiers backpack to reload itself after each mission.

Thanks, and I apologize if these are already known. The game is quite fun and I apprciate the effort that has gone into it.

Offline BTAxis

• Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
Re: 2.2.1 on Windows, Bugs (Probably already known?)
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2008, 05:06:38 pm »
Hi and welcome on the forums. If you're interested in reporting bugs, you should consider getting a development version set up, since 2.2.1 is really a thing of the past.