project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Crash to (Windows) desktop - no error messages at all...  (Read 2134 times)

Offline Destructavator

• Combination Multiple Specialty Developer
  • Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
  • Creater of Scorchcrafter, knows the zarakites...
    • View Profile
Crash to (Windows) desktop - no error messages at all...
« on: May 16, 2008, 10:31:44 pm »
I've been playing the SVN version for some time, and I got partway into a single player game when right after shooting down a UFO the game crashes to the Windows desktop without any messages at all of any kind.

I saved the game right after the UFO was shot down, and now when reloading that save simply advancing time causes the crash.  I've attached what I think is the right savegame that is right before the point where it crashes, if that helps.

Is it because in the game I just built a new base before the UFO appeared in Antarctica?  I started construction of several workshops in the new base because I wanted a base geared toward manufacturing (There are also two other bases, the main HQ in North America and one in the EU).

Again, Windows MCE, SP3, Dual-Intel Core Dell XPS Computer, 2GB of RAM, NVidia Video Card, Dual M-Audio Delta 192 Audio Soundcards, and if you need further specs, just tell me what you want.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline kracken

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
Re: Crash to (Windows) desktop - no error messages at all...
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2008, 12:50:26 pm »
It should be fixed in trunk, r16760.

Thanks for reporting this bug :) .