project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Menu suggestion  (Read 2191 times)

SpaceWombat

Menu suggestion
« on: January 15, 2008, 01:44:00 am »
Hello Folks,

I think there should be a "delete savegame" option in the main menu. And there should also be a realtime tag on every savegame. If You play different games at the same time it can become confusing if you do not want to write a longer note yourself. No priority on this of course but I think it should not be that hard to implement?  :)

It would also appreciate some kind of saveable pattern for soldier equipment or at least let them have their stuff equipped if not commanded otherwise. It is a bit annoying to me that every time one guy gets into hospital he will be undressed and I have to put his gear on next time manually. Same procedure with the substitute soldier.
The equipment screen should be available from HQ screen as well as many have asked for already. I know this is not contributing to the game itself but a better ability to manage the team and its substitutes would really improve game ergonomics as well as playing fun. If you play for a longer time these standard procedures are getting the player tired.

Offline BTAxis

• Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Menu suggestion
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2008, 09:32:44 pm »
Agreed on all counts.

Offline brackxs

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Menu suggestion
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2008, 03:30:14 pm »