project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Congratz and Thanks!  (Read 3702 times)

Arthur MP

Congratz and Thanks!
« on: June 24, 2006, 08:38:59 pm »
Hi people! Im Mariano Blua from Buenos Aires-Argentina. Yesterday a friend told me about this project. Im really happy. Years ago I spent a lot of my time in UFO and XCOM. You are making a programing a dream for a lot of pleople. Thanks!

Now i will find the way to help by translate to spanish the game.

Really thanks and go ahead!

Congratz from Argentina!

Offline Bandobras

• Captain
    • View Profile
Congratz and Thanks!
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2006, 09:36:31 pm »
You are welcome!

The true heroes, however, are the original authors, who were, regretably, kidnapped by the Alien Assasination Squad, becaue they knew too much. After much fear and woe and inquiry on the old forum about their whereabouts the aliens struck again killing the old forum and everything turned out to be just as we suspected.

We are now trying to carry on, but much more cautiously. You will notice the occasional absence of most notable developers, like about now --- they are probably in hiding, just in case. You will also notice occasional absurd ideas and gruesome game bugs --- these are so that we appear harmless to the cruel aliens. Don't worry,  however, they do not seem to target translators. Just beware of posting any original thought on the forum, and better yet, only lurk and complain from time to time, and you will be fine.

Cheers! :)