project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Some improvments  (Read 1736 times)

DKing

Some improvments
« on: July 12, 2007, 02:06:38 am »
Hi,
first I want to say that the game is very nice! :D It's a very cool remake of the old enemy unknown and much better than the comercial games by altar games!!! :)

I use WinXP (32-Bit) and Linux (64-Bit), Geforce 7600GT and version 2.1.1 of the game.
I have found a bug in the map and made a screenshot:
dking.dk.funpic.de/bug.JPG
I jumped on the barrel from a higher floor. Know I can not move my soldier.

I think a very important option is missing in fact in a fight you can not change the line of vision of the soldiers. In the old X-Com Games u could change the line of vision via right mouse button.

Offline BTAxis

• Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
Some improvments
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2007, 02:12:56 am »
A few remarks I want to make here.
First of all, this is not a "remake" of the original UFO game, but rather a game inspired by it. It has no connection at all to the X-COM universe.
Next of all, if you want to report bugs and discuss game design, I recommend you get a recent 2.2 test installer (there are links to them everywhere by now). Or better yet - compile from SVN.
The turning you speak of is in fact present in 2.1.1 - you use the middle mouse button or control. Fortunately, in 2.2 this is changed to the right mouse button.

DKing

Some improvments
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2007, 02:14:54 am »
big ty for fast answering =) I will check the svn and will report bugs etc... if i find some ;)

Happy coding,
DKing =)