project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Bugs in 9081 trunk; Negative credits, Build new base  (Read 1580 times)

Agrajag

Bugs in 9081 trunk; Negative credits, Build new base
« on: June 19, 2007, 10:37:48 am »
Version 2.2 dev 9081 trunk

Seemingly if you have less than 110000 credits when building a new base, you'll end up with a negative amount because of the price of the entrance. Also when stating a new game, you chose where you want your base and you get the message "costs 100000 credits". Usually this action costs just around one million credits because you have to pay for all the buildings and equipment (and craft?). I think that this should also be changed.

I tried starting a new game a few times to get a screenshot of the less than zero credits ending up with another bizzare situation. The seventh time I start a new game and build my main base (to see how many credits will be left) the "Build new base" icon disappears.

I'm also experiencing a bug when loading saved games. The bug is this: if I save a game and try to load it again I get a message "Error loading game... see game console for more information". Console says "Savegame might be broken <0>". It has already been pointed out as happening in the 9088 trunk and there's also the full description of what the console says.

Finally i realy think you should change back the Plasma Blaster. The "Ball" firemode is insane and the console gets filled by "Too many particles" all the time.

Screenshots below: