project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Just to share some info about UFO's  (Read 7899 times)

inquisiteur2

Just to share some info about UFO's
« on: May 25, 2007, 03:54:43 pm »
I don't think everybody knows that:

At almost the end of WWII Nazi managed to create several stable prototype of flying discs.

Those flyings disc where able to travel at an unmatched speed at their time and are quite similar to UFO models that everybody can see in Sifi films.

Most likely Germans at this time had a "Roswell" case, they managed to partially understand the technology of a crashed ufo and created their own model.

Herebelow some pictures of flying discs -

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ufo_aleman/esp_ufoaleman_3.htm

Actually if you look at the sketches its very funny, they added turrets to the flying discs as if I would buy a Dual Core computer and use a monochrome 12 cm cathodic screen.

You may also look on google and find older discs manufactred by VRIL, which was the first german company to work on this project. ( http://www.ovni007.com/id68.html )

For more info about this matter go there:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ufo_aleman/esp_ufoaleman_3.htm

Although I am not 100% sure about the above information just don't forget that at this time creating and designing the U-Boat was as much difficult (or maybe more) than creating a UFO.

When 3rd Reich was torn appart, USA agreed with more than 1400 nazi scientists to continue working on flying discs and other related military projects in USA - no doubt that today the above prototype would be fully fonctional and less "crude".

Maybe Winter would consider adding something in the Wiki about that.

Offline blondandy

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2007, 04:31:03 pm »
I believe disc UFOs are deprecated in the UFO:AI world.

Offline breversa

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2007, 05:51:11 pm »
Wow... that site seems to be one of those "conspiracies theory" ones... with the nazis having flying discs, bases in antarctica, the moon having an atmosphere and liquid water on its surface, NASA lying all the way about it, etc.

It immediately lights my big red "BULLSHIT AHEAD WARNING" ! :P

(However, that would make a nice sci-fi uchrony background for games... A bit like Silent Storm's one.) :)

Offline Stalins Organ

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2007, 03:06:13 am »
Although I am not 100% sure about the above information

:roll:

just don't forget that at this time creating and designing the U-Boat was as much difficult (or maybe more) than creating a UFO.

Except of course hundreds of  U-boats had already been made 20-30 years earlier (you may recall that some were used in a little affair called WW1.....), and every other major military nation on earth had submarines by hte bucket-full - in 1939 the largest submarine fleet in the world was Soviet with over 150, the French had twice as many as Germany (80 vs 40),and ht Americans and Japanese had a little thing going too....

What a load of bovine excrement!!

inquisiteur2

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2007, 11:55:28 am »
In fact I should have said "although im not 50% sure about this information" still, there has seem to be a lot of books and papers about that some time ago.

by the way every time I have a found a website speaking about nazi ufo's the title was (more or less): "THE NAZI UFO MYTHOS" and thought about original X-com UFO developper: "MYTHOS GAMES" !....aren't they actually part of the conspiracy ????  :shock:

Offline XaverXN

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2007, 12:54:23 pm »
Yes, and think of Kellogs, right? They have the big K as a logo... and crash would be spelled 'krash' if it was a german word... and where are a lot of ufo crashes? In the USA! Just where the wheat grows that the aliens love to make circles in. And what enterprise needs that wheat to make cornflakes and resides in the US?
Fucking amazing! It's all so obvious now!

:wink: Don't be offended... but I think thats not the best place for conjuration theories here...

inquisiteur2

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2007, 01:07:35 pm »
im not offended since obvisously that was nothing more than a small joke. (not very funny as I can see  :roll: )

Alex

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2007, 03:28:51 am »
It's all good people, laugh it up!  When the world ends in 2012 you'll all be laughing out the other side of your face...  Bwahahahahaha!

I've seen some old footage of attempts to make flying discs - to me they look unstable and difficult to control.

I do recall an old documentary on TV once about these German ones, but it's difficult to prove without resorting to hearsay.

Offline Destructavator

• Combination Multiple Specialty Developer
  • Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
  • Creater of Scorchcrafter, knows the zarakites...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2007, 03:22:16 am »
Funny thing, I recently saw in the news that the part of the US where I live is one of the areas that reports the most UFO sightings.

Heck, in my home town there is a water tower, and I hear the local police complain about frequent calls regarding a UFO around the tower.

Not to mention there was another report (this one in the news) about a sighting above the college campus I attend and work at.

That, and I'm often considered by other people to be a little bit different...

And, I'm contributing to this computer game centered around aliens...

coincidence?

-----

Now please excuse me while I go back to my home planet after mutating back out of human form... !!!!!!!!!!!

-Destructavator

Eemeli

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2007, 07:30:42 pm »
I'm just wondering that why'd they build up a plate? It's so damn useless with known power sources. If you're gonna use jet engines, the best type of plane is the one they're using. No need to max up the drag and fuel consumption. The only way I can imagine the plate modelled UFOs to be useful is if they have some anti-gravitation (negative mass?) stuff in the bottom. Then it'd be possibly able to fly in all the directions whereas the planes we have can only fly in one...

Alex

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2007, 11:58:14 am »
With the exception of the harrier jump jet and various VTOL aircraft which can fly backwards and straight up and down.

Reenen

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2007, 11:25:05 am »
Well, I think the way a flying disk would work, would be similar to a helicopter, and I think a helicopter has the kinks sorted out better than you would do with a disc.  (Gyros on board to control the bobbing?)  I don't know, but generally the disc shape is not so nice if you don't have more than one set of eyes.

So only for a race that can see in more than one direction at a time a disc would make more sense than a helicopter.

But discs are really very cool, and the webpage looked really cool.  I found it really interesting, even though it may be a conspiracy theory.  (Most conspiracy theories are very interesting IMO... they all have a point, and if all the assumptions are true, then they all hold water too)  :-)

Offline Voller

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2007, 05:03:19 pm »
Not so much conspiracy theory, but rather utter nonsense ;)

If you read the text, you'll find something about anti-gravity devices and stuff. They do not exist just yet ;)

Aves

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2007, 11:56:56 pm »
This group developed by 1939 a revolutionary electro-magnetic-gravitic engine which improved Hans Coler’s free energy machine into an energy Konverter coupled to a Van De Graaf band generator and Marconi vortex dynamo (a spherical tank of mercury) to create powerful rotating electromagnetic fields that affected gravity and reduced mass. It was designated the Thule Triebwerk (Thrustwork, a.ka. Tachyonator-7 drive) and was to be installed into a Thule designed disc.

This is so funny, i had to create an account just for this!

"electro-magnetic-gravitic engine".... sure!

Setting electro-magnetism in relation to gravity was something Einstein tried for all his life and many many scientist are still trying today to find the "world formula".

Long story short: its impossible to affect gravity with electro-magnetic fields... and i think thats not the only thing about that myth that smells fishy.