Upgrading wiki version
Hi, the Atom feed of the Recent changes page is outputing html instead of wikisynthax. I think it might have to do with the mediawiki version. would you mind upgrading to a newer version? We at freegamedev are planning to build a feed-aggregator for wiki edit feeds of free software games. --Qubodup 02:24, 20 February 2008 (CET)
Hello. I just create an account into this wiki, and show your work on the GUI. It look very nice and, if i look at the new geoscape, it remove a lot of ergonomic problems. Are you interested by a little help ? At least, i can add add sometime comments. I have some idea about a global restructuration of the navigation, but yet, i dont know if it is doable, and how can it be validated. Anyway, i dont think i have time to code anything, but if i can contribute with you to have a better "usability" of all this thing i will be satisfy. Bayo 16:15, 10 September 2008 (UTC)
- You can discuss the GUI on the relevant talk page. You can also join the IRC channel and discuss it there. --BTAxis 16:26, 10 September 2008 (UTC)
Hello. As you see, there ar a lot of GUI style into the forum. What about updating this page with more content from the forum sorting it by author (or style), and using a
<gallery> to display thumb and have a global view of every thing. Another thing, are'nt you the author of all this image? Thank for your comment. Bayo 09:08, 28 October 2008 (UTC)
- It's probably a good idea to collect all artwork that's been created so far, but I think it could be enoug to put it in data_source and wait until we have some source files we're sufficiently happy with to promote it to the style we want. Until then, the images on the wiki are the thing we want to strive for. Also, I am not the author of those images (except some of the mockup sketches). Blywulf created the images, but he's been missing in action for months now. --BTAxis 10:02, 28 October 2008 (UTC)
BTAxis, please have a look here - we could need your input about the weapon stats script: User talk:Mattn
Weapon table scripts
Hello. Sorry for the long delay in answering you (see my discussion page). I would like to make the scripts to build the weapon table available to the project under the GPL. How can I send them to you? I tried uploading the two python scripts as files to this page, with no success.
--Dumper 2009-08-25 01:20 UTC
- You can use http://drop.io/ for files if you want, or you can can just send them in an email (BTAxis at gmx dot net). If all else fails, find me on IRC and we'll work something out. --BTAxis 10:27, 26 August 2009 (UTC)
- Done. Check your e-mail. --Dumper 2009-08-27 01:25 UTC
Hi, I've special proposal for auto-equipping for soldiers.
Where can I put them? Or should I describe it for you?
Thanks, Antar 11:22, 12 October 2009 (UTC)
- You can write a proposal article on the proposals page. You should then link to it on the feature request tracker.
Nano heavy armour
Hi, thanks for your response. I did few minor edits, so it seems okay from a technical point of view, however the style is indeed different from other UFOpaedia texts, you may modify it as you wish of course.
I just want a heavy armour for my soldiers in game, and I cannot do 3d modeling, so I've ended up writing some text.