If you use any of these templates inside a table and they mess it up somehow make sure you add a newline after the "|".
|| Example code
||Indicates that this task is still open.
||Indicates that this task has been finished.
||Used to display a directory or file-path.
||Used to display a console or script variable.
||Used to display a console or script command.
||Used to link to our svn repositories. It takes two arguments.
- The first one is the relative path to the "ufoai" repository. i.e the link
- The second one is the text that should be displayed in the wiki. i.e the caption.
|| The same as svn template, but links directly to file text with optional line parameter.
||Used to link to Datatype description
See List of msgid for descriptions.
[source text unfinished] Please do not translate yet.
The text below is not intended to be used in-game. See List of msgid for more info.
See here for more unfinished pages like this.
SPOILER WARNING! Do not read this if you are not a developer and don't want to be spoiled on the story.
- If you add items here make sure they are items VITAL to the x.y release only.
- Critical bugs that would prevent the release also go here.
- New features should not be included here. Add them to a future version or into TODO/General.
- And if you find things that are not intended to go into x.y please move them as well.
- Add new features for the x.y release here.
- Bugs as well as to-be-created content also go here.
- And if you find things that are not intended to go into x.y please move them to the correct place.
A list of tasks planned for version x.y.
Do not commit these things to the trunk yet! Wait until we have a a.b branch.
One way to still use SVN
for these tasks before the branch is made is to create your own branch (must not conflict with the release names). Smaller changes can be submitted as diffs
to the patch tracker
General site templates
This page (and its content) has been moved to the trash can.
Please ignore all of this pages content.
If this page was a proposal, please see Equipment/Proposed for a short summary why it will not be included in the game.
See Trash Can and Whatlinkshere for more pages like this.