Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The door needs a rotation origin - e.g. we have to know at which point we have to rotate the door. This is done with a so called origin brush. Place this brush as axis and assign the Template:Path texture.
- Make sure both the door and its origin brush are part of the same func_door.
- Also see the warning about extending bounding boxes in func_breakable.
- origin contentflag has to be set for the origin brush. This is being done automatically by ufo2map during the compilation phase for faces that have origin texture, but there's no harm in assigning the flag in Radiant as well.
- Don't forget to set the levelflags.
- angle : determines the opening direction
- health: define the needed damage to destroy the door. Door with this parameter set can be both opened/closed and destroyed
- group: multipart doors can be grouped to open together
- noise: Sound that is played once the door opens or closes