I have taken the whole TODO list and put it in the talk page. Please move items that you expect to make it into 2.5 back to this page and update them to reflect their current status. --H-hour 19:52, 23 July 2012 (SAST)
- [open] The problem with placing the camera model needs to be solved. Right now this always shows up in the middle of the actorbox. It should be possible to at least adjust the height properly.
- [open] During game balancing the number of aliens was raised for some UFO types. We need to check the mapdefs to fit those numbers. Else, this will possibly cause a regression in the map diversity. And if we raise the maxaliens parameter in the mapdef, we need to make sure there are enough spawnpoints on the map.
- [open] To balance Tamans with the new weight system, we have duplicate Taman entries with different strengths that appear at different stages of the campaign. This leads to unnecessary script duplication and causes multiple Tamans to appear in the alien containment window. As soon as possible, a better solution should be found to allow aliens to handle the different weights at different stages of the campaign.
- [open] fr#4126 Add campaignlog to savegames
- [WIP] Campaign balancing (keeping track on my wiki page) --H-hour 19:52, 23 July 2012 (SAST)
- [open] balance new plasma ammo prices