Monthly update for June, 2016
- Bumped sniper weapons range.
- Let shot impact sounds and character hurt/death sounds play even if player can't see them.
- Bug fixes
- #5523 Wrong header in transfer list.
- #5534 Transfer notification leaks UFO type.
- #5544 Only one character able to activate a mission.
- #5554 Aircraft transfer capacity bug.
- #5564 Aircraft can be bought even if it isn't in market.
- #5572 Don't collect carried virtual items.
- #5575 Match UFO descriptions to actual capabilities.
- #5587 Aircraft home base.
- Updated Russian and Spanish translations.
In total, 22 commits were made in the UFO:AI repository in June.
Vanethian - the guy behind a few of our music tracks has some news for you:
- Jump into another world con Kayla Shalev featuring in Manuel Marino HIT SONG “Love is Forever”! Share and send to your friends :) Thanks http://soundcloud.com/manuelmarino/love-is-forever
Development update, 16 May 2016
- Greatly increased chance of RF against partially covered targets.
- Adjusted wounds display in battlescape.
- Call the use function for all misc_mission in a group.
- Fix Popup Close button size and padding
- [+solarplant] removed duplicated spawnpoints from Herakles dropship (#5578)
In total, 11 commits were made in the UFO:AI repository recently.
The Ninex.info Server Team is once again in need of your help.
The server is currently hosting Two projects: "UFO: Alien Invasion," and "OpenXcom."
To continue providing hosting services we will need to raise funds for the coming year, to pay for both the service and possibly some new hardware, or a new server computer altogether, especially if such services are to be provided free of advertisements on the project websites.
In addition to the two projects mentioned, we also host additional programming and development tools for the community, including a snapshot autobuilder for OpenXcom, and a buildbot for UFO: Alien Invasion.
We also welcome new projects that are freely available and preferably open-source in nature, and hope to continue to provide tools for the community to grow, but we will need your help and support to do so.
Please consider a donation for our cause, which you can give via the following link:
We sincerely thank you for any support you provide.
Monthly update for January, 2016
- Fixed #5468 Add confirmation popup for destroying an Alien Container
- Fixed #5568 (Reaction fire doesn't work well)
- LUA UI integration: fix on main.ufo (leftover from debugging)
- LUA UI integration: update ufox lua library
- Extracted HUD inventory/stats window to own file and converted it to LUA.
- Fixed parsing of confunc arguments in UI_ExecuteLuaConFunc()
- Add LUA based confuncs to iherited confunc test unit.
- Add ufo.get_window to LUA UI API.
- Trying to get confuncs overriden from LUA work.
- Enable inheritance for UI nodes created from LUA.
- Better error handling for LUA UI utility functions.
- [Blender md2 addon] Avoid wobbling in static vertices from MD2 files exported via the Blender plugin
In total, 16 commits were made in the UFO:AI repository in January.
Monthly update for December, 2015
- Fixed #5562 (Stunned marker has no levelflags)
- Map [+forest] - fixed #5563: impassable tiles on a few maps
- Map [+forest] - fixed some glitches in ground around well in fr_convoy.map
- Map [+desert] - updated des_craft_crash_gunboat.map
- Maps [+industrial] - some additional cover in ind_gasstation_01.map
- Maps [+b] - prevent Phalanx disabling the wallbreak from inside the powerplant
- Maps [+b] added message and desc properties to misc_mission in powerplant.map
- Prefabs - updated cars/transport.map
- added prefab for Abrams tank model
- added *.md2 version of *.obj files for abrams model
In total, 11 commits were made in the UFO:AI repository in December.
UFOAI is now officially in Debian
Thanks a lot to Markus for the hard work to make ufoai officially available in Debian: http://tracker.debian.org/pkg/ufoai
This is a great milestone in the development and I would like to thank everyone who made this possible.