The Ninex.info Server Team is once again in need of your help.
The server is currently hosting Two projects: "UFO: Alien Invasion," and "OpenXcom."
To continue providing hosting services we will need to raise funds for the coming year, to pay for both the service and possibly some new hardware, or a new server computer altogether, especially if such services are to be provided free of advertisements on the project websites.
In addition to the two projects mentioned, we also host additional programming and development tools for the community, including a snapshot autobuilder for OpenXcom, and a buildbot for UFO: Alien Invasion.
We also welcome new projects that are freely available and preferably open-source in nature, and hope to continue to provide tools for the community to grow, but we will need your help and support to do so.
Please consider a donation for our cause, which you can give via the following link:
We sincerely thank you for any support you provide.
Monthly update for January, 2016
- Fixed #5468 Add confirmation popup for destroying an Alien Container
- Fixed #5568 (Reaction fire doesn't work well)
- LUA UI integration: fix on main.ufo (leftover from debugging)
- LUA UI integration: update ufox lua library
- Extracted HUD inventory/stats window to own file and converted it to LUA.
- Fixed parsing of confunc arguments in UI_ExecuteLuaConFunc()
- Add LUA based confuncs to iherited confunc test unit.
- Add ufo.get_window to LUA UI API.
- Trying to get confuncs overriden from LUA work.
- Enable inheritance for UI nodes created from LUA.
- Better error handling for LUA UI utility functions.
- [Blender md2 addon] Avoid wobbling in static vertices from MD2 files exported via the Blender plugin
In total, 16 commits were made in the UFO:AI repository in January.
Monthly update for December, 2015
- Fixed #5562 (Stunned marker has no levelflags)
- Map [+forest] - fixed #5563: impassable tiles on a few maps
- Map [+forest] - fixed some glitches in ground around well in fr_convoy.map
- Map [+desert] - updated des_craft_crash_gunboat.map
- Maps [+industrial] - some additional cover in ind_gasstation_01.map
- Maps [+b] - prevent Phalanx disabling the wallbreak from inside the powerplant
- Maps [+b] added message and desc properties to misc_mission in powerplant.map
- Prefabs - updated cars/transport.map
- added prefab for Abrams tank model
- added *.md2 version of *.obj files for abrams model
In total, 11 commits were made in the UFO:AI repository in December.
UFOAI is now officially in Debian
Thanks a lot to Markus for the hard work to make ufoai officially available in Debian: http://tracker.debian.org/pkg/ufoai
This is a great milestone in the development and I would like to thank everyone who made this possible.