HTML5 test versions of CaveExpress and CavePacker
I've put HTML5 ports of my small sideprojects CaveExpress and CavePacker (sokoban) online at http://caveproductions.org. If you have a recent browser, please give it a try and let me know whether they work for you. I would especially be interested in the performance in your browser. Send me a message via the forum, or an email to info at caveproductions.org. I would also be very glad if you could spread the word about it to hopefully receive more feedback.
Monthly update for December, 2015
- [LUA AI] don't flee from civs unless panicked
- [LUA AI] more checks for enough TUs and allow to specify how many to use
- [LUA AI] AIL_positionherd: Allow to pass TUs to use
- [LUA AI] AIL_positionhide: Allow to use inverse team rules, pass TUs to use
- [LUA AI] make sure we have enough TU for actions that specify the TUs to use
- allow transferring soldiers with equipment and aircraft with crew
- update on the +village theme
- moved england map to +village map theme
- updated Dutch translation
- Blender MD2 plugin: Check that the object has a correct number of skins
- Build chains
- fixed Code::Blocks Unittest project
In total, 69 commits were made in the UFO:AI repository in December.