Monthly update for January, 2015
- Welcome to 2015.
- some cleanups
- Stricter bounds check for CL_ActorDoMoveTime()
- Converted objDef_t::weight to int (fixes problems caused by rounding errors in weight system)
- Started to lay the foundation to be able to script a team lua ai.
- Lots of improvements to the LUA AI
- Weapons that spawn triggers no longer activate all the triggers in the area
- Fix invalid %s marker in German translation
- When disabling RF due to not having a valid firemode force the state change
- Change employee hire window to use dynamic nodes.
- Minor refactoring of some hospital functions.
- Some more work on FR #4112 (Show which soldiers are in hospital)
- Let forchildin also iterate the node's last child.
- Prevent renaming of non-hired employees.
- New 'exit' behaviour for textentry node.
- [keys.cfg] Fixed keybindings for employee window.
- Hopefully better timing for EV_MODEL_EXPLODE.
- Update RF status before removing the weapon used for RF.
- fixed #5400 Market view should stay open when iterating through bases
- fixed #5405 "Shooting over crouching adjacent soldier" can fail
- fixed #5404 Item is heavier in knapsack than in hand
- fixed #5407 Strength gain seems abnormally high
- fixed #5408 Suffocation is applied when IR goggles are used
- fixed #5406 Too many aliens in a mission
- fixed #5413 A flying alien
- fixed #5412 Crash in battlescape when using Plasma Blade for reaction fire
- fixed #5410 Skirmish menu misses 'UFO' entry
- fixed #5402 some soldier info is missing in 2.6 UI compared to 2.5
- New load & save game buttons; delete button rework.
- New component for use in hire window.
- map [+village] some fixes and improvements in vil_england.map
- moved city_industry map to +industrial theme
- map [+alienb] moved worldspawn settings to .ump file
- removed negative-zero values in +alienb map files
- various improvements in +industrial map theme
- new prefabs for forklift model
- prefab for models/objects/vehicles/forktruck/palette.md2 model
- updated various prefabs
- moved the +spedition semiRMA to +industrial map theme
In total, 90 commits were made in the UFO:AI repository in January.
HTML5 test versions of CaveExpress and CavePacker
I've put HTML5 ports of my small sideprojects CaveExpress and CavePacker (sokoban) online at http://caveproductions.org. If you have a recent browser, please give it a try and let me know whether they work for you. I would especially be interested in the performance in your browser. Send me a message via the forum, or an email to info at caveproductions.org. I would also be very glad if you could spread the word about it to hopefully receive more feedback.
Monthly update for December, 2014
- [LUA AI] don't flee from civs unless panicked
- [LUA AI] more checks for enough TUs and allow to specify how many to use
- [LUA AI] AIL_positionherd: Allow to pass TUs to use
- [LUA AI] AIL_positionhide: Allow to use inverse team rules, pass TUs to use
- [LUA AI] make sure we have enough TU for actions that specify the TUs to use
- allow transferring soldiers with equipment and aircraft with crew
- update on the +village theme
- moved england map to +village map theme
- updated Dutch translation
- Blender MD2 plugin: Check that the object has a correct number of skins
- Build chains
- fixed Code::Blocks Unittest project
In total, 69 commits were made in the UFO:AI repository in December.