Monthly update for April, 2014
- Added stun damage bar to the hud
- Make smoke from grenades cause a small amount of stun damage
- Actors now also touch triggers at the start of the round
- Made stunned actors affected by fire fields and other hurt triggers
- Made use of the new wheather system
- Also remove the stunnedactor particle when the actor dies!
- Remove stunnedactor particle when the actor perishes.
- Send death/stun states for invisible actors.
- +resort: Minor fixes
- +frozen: Minor fixes
- +village2: New 2x2 map tile
- +city3: Updated
- +village2: Add connector tile and assembly
- Updated various prefabs
- Italian translation update #5300
In total, 145 commits were made in the UFO:AI repository in April.
CaveExpress source code release
Monthly update for March, 2014
- +harbour some minor fixes
- +city3 updated
- Fixed assert for MAX_AMMOS_PER_OBJDEF
- Attempt to improve alien team and equipment definitions
- Updated cities.ufo
- Fixed sounds with a bad sample rate (Thanks to Crystan)
- Correctly update info on actor wounds when opening the inv/stats window.
- Added toggle rescue zone button
- New mapicons for a lot of maps
- New icons for rescue zone (draft, could be somewhat changed)
- Speedup for rerouting of stacked tiles
- Fixed an ancient bug in with box traces
- Bumped bsp version (recompile your maps)
- AI friendly fire check only used the weapon spread instead of effective spread
- Attempt to fix #5272 (Smoke grenade, while crouching)
- Fixed SV_CompleteMapCommand
- Fixed Item::getFastestFireDef
In total, 220 commits were made in the UFO:AI repository in March.
Monthly update for February, 2014
- Lots of code refactoring.
- UI2 - reworked aircraft panel
- UI2 - reworked HUD functions
- Adjustments in AI code.
- Improved pathfinding code - rerouting for stacked tiles (city2 -40%, mansion_huge -10%
- Increased MAX_OBJDEFS by two.
- Implemented FR #5277 (Extend debug info about alien´s inventory/encumbrance)
- Updated German translation
- Fixed bug #5235 (Crash when trying to max researchers in non researchable tech).
- Fixed a bug in the AI code that was causing the AI to always pick the last entity possible as target.
- Fixed dependencies in debian/control for newer deb-based distributives.
- Implemented FR #4939 (Move aircraft being transfered out from source base so it does not affect capacity checks).
- Changed option text in aircraft menu to "_Soldiers & Pilots".
- Fixed possible problem with aliens never equipping Kerrblades.
- Allow auto-equip to put a weapon in the backpack as last option.
- Some minor fixes and improvments in equipment definitions.
- Removed "Soldier entered/left the rescue zone" message.
- Some minor fixes in harbour2 map.
- Implemented FR #4988 glowmaps for tex_ufo/ textures.
- Map [mansion] removed door entities to avoid 'strange-lighting' bug.
In total, 178 commits were made in the UFO:AI repository in February.
Monthly update for January, 2014
- Optimized the routing calculation code (speedup round about 33%)
- Now misc_mission spawned particles are freed correctly
- Splash effects for weather particles
- Basic implementation fo FR #5181 (Indicators for aborted reaction fire)
- Improved SDL2 fullscreen and resolution handling
- Updated icon packs and a lot of work on the UI conversion
- Updated German translation
- Updated English translation
- Updated Polish translation
- Updated Spanish translation
- Updated Russian translation
- Updated Ukrainian translation
- Hire employees by clicking on their heads in base view
- Added radartower, ufoyard and samsite models to ufopedia
- Increased maximum soldiers limit in skirmish
- Fix alien skirmish counter
- +harbour2 (Some minor fixes in mh_a_09.map)
In total, 168 commits were made in the UFO:AI repository in January.
A lot of work was made in the UI conversion - ensure to check the latest dev build out.