Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Windows XP (older versions are not supported)
Minimum Hardware Requirements
See Talk:FAQ for several examples of system specs that work. Based on the comments there, it's likely that you could go a bit lower and still be ok.
The lowest common denominator posted so far seems to be about:
- CPU: 500MHz
- RAM: 128MB
- Video Card: 32MB (must have 3D acceleration)
- RAM: 512MB
What doesn't work
- This maybe needs update - intel card users, please test latest revision in trunk
- The Intel i810 Linux video driver unfortunately lacks several features and is at this point not usable for UFO:AI
- The Intel 915GM/GMS/910GML Express Graphics Controller Linux video driver unfortunately does not work.
- The Intel G965 works, but you need to start it with ./ufo +set r_programs 0, otherwise it will crash at start (as of r29155, 2010-03-27)