project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Last Post: August 7 - Where is Odie?  (Read 3237 times)

Ildamos

Last Post: August 7 - Where is Odie?
« on: August 14, 2009, 05:05:55 pm »
I went to get another copy of his dev builds compilations and found that he only got to 31% or so. That post was made August 6. It is now the 14th. Where is he?

PHALANX to Odie... PHALANX to Odie...   :D

Offline Thyranim

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Last Post: August 7 - Where is Odie?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2009, 06:28:30 pm »
you can download his file with this link
http://www.nakido.com/D944A511F852F9E1B8548B1D1F8EE71FBB719C1B

the upload finished, but he didn't edit his post...

odie

Re: Last Post: August 7 - Where is Odie?
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2009, 10:54:59 am »
I went to get another copy of his dev builds compilations and found that he only got to 31% or so. That post was made August 6. It is now the 14th. Where is he?

PHALANX to Odie... PHALANX to Odie...   :D

Woohoooo Ildamos,

Sorry to have SPOOF into space for 2 wks.
Ran into a crisis 2 wks ago just after national day and had to sort things out. Then immediately after, went overseas to take a break from all these nonsense.

Hence, a super lack of updates. Sorry dude.

Back on the current dev version, i realised tis morning after downloading the current version, i cant compile it. And it seemed radiant is broken again.....

Waiting for mattn and geever and any others who might be able to help me resolved. Hmmmmm. Meanwhile, i will have to shift my entire operations back home. lol. I be finished with my current workplace end of this month. Tendered before going overseas..... lol.

Till the fix is up and going, i guess i will have to fiddle and fiddle with the stuff.... but as far as i poke, it guess its a wrong commit of soundplayer.h? Hmmmmm. Not too sure. Its stuck there ever since. I have been trying for the last 4 hrs trying to get it going, with alot of fumes now. Lol.

I am porting my log files back home to take a look at where it was last broken (maybe intro of this soundplayer.h...... not too familar with it.... think Destructavator would have more idea since he's into sounds. :D)