project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Can't capture live alien  (Read 3765 times)

Offline Sam4733

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
Can't capture live alien
« on: April 21, 2018, 08:11:29 pm »
For some reason, I can't seem to capture a live alien. I equipped all my soldiers with only the stun rod, and flash bang grenade, only non lethal weapons. But when I do the mission all the aliens end up dead. Why is that? 

Offline geever

• Project Coder
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Can't capture live alien
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2018, 08:36:10 pm »
For some reason, I can't seem to capture a live alien. I equipped all my soldiers with only the stun rod, and flash bang grenade, only non lethal weapons. But when I do the mission all the aliens end up dead. Why is that?

Aliens can't make it too long in our atmosphere. Make sure you research the necessary technology to keep them alive.

-geever

Offline Trotman

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2018, 12:53:59 pm »
Aliens can't make it too long in our atmosphere. Make sure you research this awesome Quick Extender Pro review and  the necessary technology to keep them alive.

-geever

Is there somewhere a guide on what exactly do we need to research to keep aliens alive?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2022, 10:31:06 am by Trotman »

Offline geever

• Project Coder
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2019, 11:04:01 am »
Is there somewhere a guide on what exactly do we need to research to keep aliens alive?

If you mean wiki documentations, then the answer is no. Follow the in game story!

Spoiler:
Study a dead alien body first. Then you get the Alien breathing apparatus research topic.

-geever