Technical support > Mac

Antimatter transfering problem

(1/1)

cmmps:
Hello dear alien hunters! :)
I'm having a problem on 2.6-dev Nov 25 2017 MacOSX.
When I transfer antimatter to another base, it does not reach the destination. I'm losing the antimatter from the source base and it does not appear in the destination base. Also, when I go for another transfer, the amount of the last antimatter transferring appears in red in the transfer list. I have to quit and load the game again to restore the transfer list.
Any ideas?
I usually play on my Linux box but now I'm using my Mac-Mini. Is this a MacOS bug or a general bug?
Kind regards,
Carlos Santos

geever:

--- Quote from: cmmps on December 28, 2017, 12:01:05 am ---When I transfer antimatter to another base, it does not reach the destination. I'm losing the antimatter from the source base and it does not appear in the destination base.

--- End quote ---

Did you wait like a day or two? Transfers are not instant. On the Transfer screen there is a List button that will show you all the in progress transfers with ETAs.
I started an AM transfer and it did arrive.

--- Quote from: cmmps on December 28, 2017, 12:01:05 am ---Also, when I go for another transfer, the amount of the last antimatter transferring appears in red in the transfer list. I have to quit and load the game again to restore the transfer list.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I just noticed that the cargo list keep the previous AM amount. You can click through it to eliminate, but it is an obvious bug. I'll file a ticket about it and solve soon. I just fixed it.

-geever

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version