Development > Artwork

Civilians - head and body are "connected"?

(1/1)

Adler:
I don't have the skills to make or change meshes for civilians, but i wanted to make some new skins for (mainly) male civilians.

To increase my possibilities, i thought it would be nice to recombine heads and bodies. For example to take the head of a worker and the body of a scientist. Is that possible by nothing more than renaming the .mdx and .md2 files? Or don't they match automatically?

geever:

--- Quote from: Adler on April 23, 2017, 09:32:08 am ---I don't have the skills to make or change meshes for civilians, but i wanted to make some new skins for (mainly) male civilians.

To increase my possibilities, i thought it would be nice to recombine heads and bodies. For example to take the head of a worker and the body of a scientist. Is that possible by nothing more than renaming the .mdx and .md2 files? Or don't they match automatically?

--- End quote ---

The base/ufos/team_*.ufo define the team models. There you can choose head models for bodies. We have some documentation about the file format on the wiki: team_*.ufo

-geever

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version