project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: XVI  (Read 2507 times)

Offline Strzelec

• Rookie
    • View Profile
XVI
« on: May 12, 2016, 12:32:35 pm »
WARNING! SPOILERS! PLEASE DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T ENCOUNTERED XVI IN YOUR GAME YET!

Hello everyone,

I have problems with XVI progress. Firstly, after researching XVI census nothing more happened. In the report after researching there was mentioned something about the cure, but there is no such technology proposal. Am I missing something? Also there is no research related to XVI map, although I can see the button "XVI map". What is more, for an unknown reason the current XVI level is at 0% despite the fact that it has been several in-game months after first corrupted being spotted. I will appreciate any help and explanation what's wrong with my game.

Offline hwoarangmy

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: XVI
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2016, 11:56:03 pm »
As far as I know, it is not implemented yet.

Offline Strzelec

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2016, 08:40:10 am »
What? So no bio-war against XVI??? :'(
And what with the suspiciously low infection level? Why still 0%? I even let many corrupters and supply ships land and do their missions, but it didn't affect anything but nation happiness.

Offline hwoarangmy

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2016, 08:05:06 pm »
It is not implemented. That means that infection is always 0, your soldiers have no way to fight infection (or infected civilians) and there are not much researches related (since they are useless).