project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: No Aircraft Repair option  (Read 2932 times)

Offline york117

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
No Aircraft Repair option
« on: March 20, 2016, 05:40:11 am »
I'm under the impression aircraft is supposed to be repaired once they reach the hangar... But they don't; at first, I wasn't paying attention and thought maybe the alien ships were just too dang strong for my poor Stiletto, but, as it turns out, the engineers appeared to have been slacking off or something, but, the aircraft health was never being regained because... The engineers didn't repair the dang thing! Is there an option I should know about in the aircraft interface? Or this this some weird bug?

Offline anonymissimus

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: No Aircraft Repair option
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2016, 03:01:12 pm »
I can't recall a case oft a damaged aircraft not being auto-repaired, so: bug. IIRC it's not the first time someone complains. Note that it takes several days for a full repair.

Offline frumius

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2016, 07:18:03 pm »
Ok, time to show my ignorance. What does llRC mean? I see it all the time here so it is about time I found out. :-[

Offline geever

• Project Coder
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2016, 10:10:42 pm »
I think you might just not give enough time for it as long as the interceptor/dropship is in the hangar it get repaired, slowly but surely. What you could check if there was enough rockets to rearm the craft.

-geever

ps. IIRC stands for If I Recall Correctly.

Offline york117

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2016, 12:12:35 am »
I think you might just not give enough time for it as long as the interceptor/dropship is in the hangar it get repaired, slowly but surely. What you could check if there was enough rockets to rearm the craft.

-geever

ps. IIRC stands for If I Recall Correctly.
Eh, that's probably it; the poor Stiletto may just need a partner in crime x.x well, I'll start a new game, try and get two hangars running, and see if this makes an difference... I'll report back to see if this was indeed the problem >.<

Offline york117

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2016, 12:59:53 am »
Eh, that's probably it; the poor Stiletto may just need a partner in crime x.x well, I'll start a new game, try and get two hangars running, and see if this makes an difference... I'll report back to see if this was indeed the problem >.<

UPDATE: Yeah, that was it :P I was just a bit thrown off there wasn't a "craft being repaired" notification or something on the Stiletto, but... Problem solved, used the damaged stiletto to bait the UFO towards the base, and had my missile defenses + newly bought and equipped Saracer gank that thing :P so yeah x.x