project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Phone HUD  (Read 2573 times)

Offline MarKr

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
Phone HUD
« on: September 10, 2015, 06:44:42 pm »
Hello,  I appologize if this is answered in some other topic - I searched  but found none. Is there some detailed tutorial for the phone HUD? I have downloaded the Android version of the game and I have a phone with 4.5'' display and doing a lot of stuff is a pain in the ass as many icons are very small -  equiping soldiers is very hard as dragging small items such as grenades and dropping them to a certain slot often results in missing the slot and I have to repeat it several times :-\ though this is a minor issue compared to battlespace. All HUD  versions are like this except for phone HUD and this one I don't understand - there are several big icons:
Single soldier - here you set kneel/stand up pose (ok)
Gun - firing modes (ok)
Three soldiers - cycling between soldiers; only possible to click on "next soldier" because the "previous soldier button" is always gray - not usable,  why?
Clock - this never does or shows anything (???)
Bag - this never does or shows anything (???)
Eye - never shows or does anything (???)
That's it...  Where do I look into Inventory? Where do I set Reaction fire?  Where do I reserve TU for fire? Where is the "map level" switch?  Visible aliens?  And most importantly -  where do I end my turn?
Can anyone tell me? You would make my life so much easier :-)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 03:22:58 pm by MarKr »

Offline DarkRain

• Project Coder
  • Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Phone HUD
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2015, 08:07:43 pm »
I don't think the phone HUD was ever finished, but I thought that the android version had tweaked the UI to better cater to mobile devices, but honestly I've never tried it myself