project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: [Mino Feedback] Fonts in small resolutions & registration process  (Read 1261 times)

Offline Zadok

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
[Feedback - fonts] The Fonts can barely be read in 800x600 and really hurt my eyes. This is true for a variation of "small" resolutions I tried for windowed mode.

Thumbs Up for this project guys! UFO:AI has become a great game by now (although I am not quite through yet).
Thanks for the good work!

On a side note this is my first feedback although I played UFO:AI in a way earlier version, too. I registered here simply to post a single comment. Maybe there can be more to come but as of now that's all I registered for. With that in mind I found the registration process really annoying. Like making me think whether it's worth the EFFORT, cause that's what it felt like.

[Secondary feedback - Registration] On top of the captcha registering requires one to answer a security question. "What's the name of the game released on the 28th of June 2014 (see News)". Seriously? "2014 game" brought CavePacker. Not it? Okay, searching through endless "News" then... Now I know it is "2.5". I'd rather not know that as it is garbage information.
I simply wanted to post a small feedback and didn't give it my full attention to register. Should I expect the registration to be a "task" requiring effort? If you ask a security question can't you at least make it an actual riddle or an educational question or add an engaging picture to earn the attention you ask for? As is it is a pure effort-question - that's annoying.