project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Map issue - Urban Periphory.  (Read 2260 times)

Offline MonkeyHead

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
Map issue - Urban Periphory.
« on: August 16, 2015, 01:49:48 pm »
Odd bug on this map, involving impassable map squares.

8 man team, in Fire bird. 7th soldier had an issue moving from his initial tile. Soldier could only move off tile in one direction, then not re-enter the tile. Did not think so much of this. Door into camera control room in basement section will not open. Do not think too much of this either.

Mission continues as normal.

RMA has given me a map build with the multi level car park.

Soldiers split into 3 teams, each team heading from the base of the car park to the roof via one of the 3 stairways.

Reach the roof. Soldier attempts to move through door from stairway onto roof. Can not click to move soldier through door. Soldier can not pass further than the tile next to the door. Soldier can see through door, shoot and throw grenades through door. Soldier can not move off that tile.

Same issue for all 3 roof access doors.

Should this go on Mantis bugtracker?

Offline DarkRain

• Project Coder
  • Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Map issue - Urban Periphory.
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2015, 04:11:20 am »
The roof problem is the same as bug #5467, which is fixed on latest master (but before the bug was fixed the access to roof was blocked to prevent issues), I'm not sure about the other ones, I think they should be fixed too, anyway, fixes require to re-compile or update the maps.

Offline MonkeyHead

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
Re: Map issue - Urban Periphory.
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2015, 10:51:29 pm »
Well, I shall try a new nightly build to see any differences. Might be worth considering where aliens can spawn if they are in an inacessible area.