dragon
« on: June 23, 2014, 09:41:17 pm »
i have here something that could look like dragon

Offline Seerorin

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: dragon
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 01:23:54 pm »
I think you can use more poly's so it will not be so edgy. Also look at the current dragon in game. It's using alien engines. Yours could also use those. :)

Offline Noordung

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 02:31:44 pm »
those are alien engines. they are just inside aircraft rather outside. i want it to make somehow edgy with triangle body and wings similar like existing dragon. its not very good and it does needs lots of work. someday maybe...

Offline Seerorin

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2014, 01:56:29 pm »
Ah so. Ok sorry then my bad.

Offline MonkeyHead

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2014, 07:05:20 pm »
The image I have of a Dragon fighter is a bit of a rushed lash up needing refinement - alien engines "bolted" on to a human frame, with some minor modifications to load bearing surfaces inspired by alien craft in order to cope with the increased forces. Think "early jet fighter" - and how they were often basically prop aircraft bodies with jets attached. Integrated engines would come with the Starchaser.

Offline Andermaiden

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2017, 11:39:11 pm »
Wow! this model is a big improvement actually, even if you have to change the engines to make it external as in the old model for story purposes only. The old model looks too alien when like MonkeyHead said, the alien engines are attached on to a human frame, and this looks like a cool modern human frame hull (even working with alien polymers). I would love to see it changed to this model, or at least available to change it in a mod!