project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Assigning weapons to weapon slots on base batteries  (Read 3830 times)

Offline kizardvexius

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
Assigning weapons to weapon slots on base batteries
« on: May 01, 2014, 10:33:52 am »
Hi there,

Running UFO AI 2.5 nightly build from 24/04/2014 on Win8.1 (fully updated) 64bits.

After building both missile batteries and laser batteries in the same base, I could not assign more than one weapon system in them despite the 3 slots in each of the buildings.

I had 3 missile launchers in my base and could not assign them to the missile defense (as one per slot). In another base I had 2 laser defenses and could not assign them to different slots of the laser defense building.

In each case I could only assign one of each to the defense building - ie one missile to the missile batterie and one laser to the laser batterie.

Despite that bug, congrats on the 2.5 version, it's probably the best open source game I have ever played.

Offline cevaralien

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Assigning weapons to weapon slots on base batteries
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2016, 02:47:00 am »
This is a bug? I want to increase the missile launchers, but i can only use one. Where i can mod this?

Offline geever

• Project Coder
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Assigning weapons to weapon slots on base batteries
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2016, 10:51:42 pm »
You can have 4 missile and 4 laser defenses per base. You need to build one building for each slot and buy/produce missile launchers for them.

-geever