project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Update: Weapon Tables  (Read 2806 times)

Offline Wolls

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Update: Weapon Tables
« on: April 11, 2014, 08:03:51 pm »
http://ufoai.org/wiki/Comprehensive_weapon_table_of_the_development_version

Recently Dumper updated the comprehensive weapons table.  You can easily sort the tables by clicking any of the header values;  allowing you to see how each weapon performs against say: Alien Body Armour.. Or even allowing a person to check the splash damage of your own Frag Grenade against your troop Combat Armour...ie not so friendly fire /me cough cough butimayjustdoitanyways cause sometimes the only thing between me and an Alien is one of your own.

The tables also include the accuracy spreads, crouch effects and other non pure damage values.  Highely useful and allows a person to easily compare the various weapons that UFO:AI has to offer from a multitude of perspectives.

Small gripe; the main ranged table is so large I occasionly get lost in it /me heeh and the list unfortunately does not include the individual Alien resistances at the moment, so actual in-game damage results may not exactly match the values expressed within the weapon tables.

That said the weapon tables are still of significant utility; far easier than using notepad to sift through who knows what ufo files and mad props @Dumper for their creation and most recent update.  Thanks mate.