project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Unable to save games  (Read 2830 times)

Offline nixcalo

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
Unable to save games
« on: October 26, 2013, 04:23:44 am »
I have the latest nightly build of versión 2.6 and I am completely unable to save games. I start the game, choose Campaign, write my login and password (I just discovered recently that this step apparently uses my forum login details) and I see all savegame slots are empty. Doesn't matter, I start the game, play and then try to save and I am unable to select any empty slot nor write on it. Config files is completely standard (moreover, i deleted all config files so the game would créate them anew) and it does not work. I am unable to save games. Does anybody know why and could help?

Offline geever

• Project Coder
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Unable to save games
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2013, 09:39:57 am »
Update your copy. I see no problems with saving and reloading in the latest version.

-geever

Offline nixcalo

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
Re: Unable to save games
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2013, 02:21:50 pm »
Thank you for your answer but I did update yesterday... and apparently it was a fresh installation. That is, I had version 2.5, removed it and installed 2.6. Or perhaps I installed version 2.6 and then uninstalled 2.5? In any case, perhaps there has been a conflict in versions... something that should not happen, as they all go to their individual folder and one installation/uninstallation should not affect the other, right?